Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp contains a multitude of audio tools in one: CD Ripper, Music Converter, Batch Converter, ID Tag Editor and Windows audio shell enhancements. Preloaded with essential codecs (mp3, wave, FLAC, m4a, Apple Lossless, AIFF), additional codecs can be installed from [Codec Central], as well as Utility Codecs which perform actions on audio files. After 21 days the trial will end, reverting to dBpoweramp Free edition (learn the difference between Reference and dBpoweramp Free, here). dBpoweramp is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, both 32 and 64 bit.
dBpoweramp Music Converter features:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper)
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option]
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
- DSP Effects - process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion, with over 30 effects dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter
- dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file >> Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.
dBpoweramp Music Converter R2023.01.20 changelog:
- Batch ID could be negative with unintended consequences
- RIFF64 support (decoding and encoding: enable RIFF64 support in dBpoweramp Control Centre >> Audio Codecs 'List / Options': Wave Encoder)
- dsd decoder - added option (Control Center) to decode to 32 bit, float 32 or 64 bit float
- Wavpack updated to 5.6.0
- DSD (DSF) supports files with ID3 chunk at start of the file (which breaks the DSF specficiation), also can show the positions of the chunks if Riff Chunks enabled in popup info
- Wave encoder supports 64 bit float option
- Added sort tags to naming and new tag selection in editor
- if edit tags in editor and press escape, or cancel, then asks user if should save changes
- Bug Fix: AIFF decoder crash
- Bug Fix: VST DSP effect compatibility improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware