Dopamine is an awesome free audio player which tries to make organizing and listening to music as simple and pretty as possible. Dopamine has been designed for Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 and plays mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, wma and m4a/aac music formats quite well. The best part? It's created by long-time Neowin member, Raphaël Godart. If you’re looking for a music player to handle a large music collection, you should definitely give Dopamine a try.
Dopamine 1.5.14 changelog:
- Changed] Updated the Chinese (Simplified) translation
- [Changed] Updated the Korean translation
- [Changed] Updated the Swedish translation
- [Changed] Decreased the minimum window size for people using narrow or vertical monitors
- [Changed] Before adding a collection folder, a check is now performed to ensure its content is accessible.
- [Changed] Improved parsing of lyrics
- [Fixed] We now don’t crash anymore when a collection folder’s content is not accessible.
- [Fixed] Indexing stops when encountering an unreadable file or folder
- [Fixed] Fixed another issue playing files which contain special characters
- [Fixed] Fixed multiple crashes when searching for lyrics and when editing lyrics
- [Fixed] Fixed a crash which occurs when indexing MP3 files which have corrupt headers
- [Fixed] Fixed a small issue displaying lyrics download timeout settings
Download: Dopamine 1.5.14 | 43.7 MB (Open Source)
Download: Portable Dopamine 1.5.14 | 41.2 MB
View: Dopamine Home Page | Forum Discussion
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
4 Comments - Add comment