EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 5.20 changelog:
- Add from Hard Disk: Removed left over UI for scanning sub folders.
- Startup: Added scan for new TV Series Episodes.
- Startup: Fixed sometimes new movies were added as TV Series.
- User interface: Renamed 'Date Seen' to 'Last Played'.
- IMDb import: improved getting the localized, original and English titles.
- HTML Export: Added video element on movie pages for local media files.
- HTML Export: Added fav icon for all pages.
- Print: Fixed printing a collection.
- TV Mode: Setting an entry to seen resetted the Owned and Wish List flags (and the Short List flag but that is intended behavior).
- Translations: Updated the Simplified Chinese, German, French, Czech, Portuguese, Italian and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware