Fan Control is a powerful and versatile portable utility that allows you to monitor, control and customize the fans of your GPU and CPU to keep your machine cool and running smoothly. Fan Control supports a wide range of devices and hardware configurations, giving you complete control over your computer's cooling system.
Fan Control backend is mainly based on LibreHardwareMonitor, an open source fork of the original OpenHardwareMonitor. This means that hardware compatiblity is entirely open for anyone to contribute, and doesn't rely on a single developer who may stop caring at some point. Combined with the plugin system, Fan Control is unlocked for many generations of hardware to come.
- Guided setup process on first launch
- Save, edit and load multiple profiles
- Change the theme and color of the application.
- Multiple temperature sources ( CPU, GPU, motherboard, hard drives... )
- Multiple fan curve functions, including a custom graph
- Mix fan curves or sensor togethers (max, min, average)
- Low resource usage
- Advanced tuning with steps, start %, stop %, response time and hysteresis
Add warning for InpOut
Small bug fixes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware