NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 2023.5.9249 changelog:
- Updates: Boot manager update support on cumulative update integration
- Associated with CVE-2023-24932, Boot Manager revocations for Secure Boot changes
- Includes obsolescence detection warnings in the UI. Also requires updating of the boot.wim Setup edition.
- Components: ‘Secure Boot updates’, removal includes pending CVE-2023-24932 mitigation
- Do not remove on the already deployed host with enabled revocations
- Image: Preset ‘Extract current image state’ option in the Save As dropdown menu, extracts all supported existing changes
Updates: Pre-checks boot.wim Setup reapply updates of the loaded image if obsolete boot manager detected
Settings: EventLog service and autologger entries locked for non-deployed images, protecting setup requirements
UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77)
- Components: Win10 1809 ‘Printing’ removal was breaking game ‘Brawlhalla’ loading
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware