Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result download speed increases up to 600%, or even more!
FDM can also resume broken downloads so you needn`t start downloading from the beginning after casual interruption. FDM lets you download files and whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. You can also download files using BitTorrent protocol.
In addition, Free Download Manager allows you to: adjust traffic usage; to organize and schedule downloads; download video from video sites; download whole web sites with HTML Spider; operate the program remotely, via the internet, and more!
Free Download Manager is compatible with the most popular browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Free Download Manager 184.108.40.20692 changelog:
- Remote access.
- BitTorrent: setting for changing port for incoming connections.
- File integrity check: SHA-512 support added.
- Improved startup time in some cases.
- Possibility to rename already downloaded files.
- Possibility to sort downloads using Status column.
- Show/hide some columns in the downloads list.
- Minor interface improvements.
- Fixed: bug in the shutting down process, which probably could lead to damage of service data.
- Fixed: FDM was not able to move files on some drives.
- Fixed: minor bugs.
- Fixed: Windows: [experimental] Software mode is enabled by default instead of OpenGL to hopefully avoid various issues.
- Fixed: macOS: bug detecting system theme.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware