MailSpring is an open source email client application which support Windows, MacOSX and Linux. Mailspring supports all IMAP providers, including Gmail, Office 365 and iCloud. It sports features such as an unified inbox, snoozing, reminders, templates, offline search, and support for Gmail labels. Mailspring is free for Mac, Windows, and Linux. However, if you use features like Snooze, Send Later, Send Reminders and Read Receipts often, you'll need to purchase a subscription to Mailspring Pro within the app. Mailspring Pro costs $8/mo and helps support the development of Mailspring.
About Mailspring ID
When you install Mailspring for the first time, you'll need to create a Mailspring ID. Your Mailspring ID is separate from your email account(s) and you can use any email address or password you'd like. Mailspring does not store your email passwords in the cloud. It syncs only the minimal amount of data required to power features like snooze, send later, etc., and uses a hashing mechanism to identify emails and associate it's metadata across installs.
If you create a Mailspring ID and later decide you don't want one, you can sign in to the Mailspring ID dashboard (https://id.getmailspring.com) at any time and permanently delete your account and all data associated with it.
Mailspring 1.2.1 fixes:
- Copy / paste now works correctly in message contents and draft fields, correcting a regression in 1.2.0.
- Right clicking words in the composer now correctly shows spelling suggestions. #747
- Right clicking in the composer now presents a "Paste and Match Style" option. #655
- The left 50px of "To" field of message headers is now clickable.
- Signatures with images now display correctly in mail clients that don't support CSS. To take advantage of this improvement, remove and re-attach images to existing signatures.
- URLs containing the format #/xxxx?a=b are now automatically linked correctly.
- The "learn more" link in the thread sharing modal now links to a public knowledgebase article.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware