PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 1.7.10667 changelog:
- Added the ability to play MP4 streams
- Improved seeking speed with Built-in HTTP Async Reader
- Modified playlist handling to work asynchronously when possible
- Fixed a problem where playback of AVI files did not work properly
- Fixed an issue where codec-related settings were reset when switching presets
- Fixed a problem that causes the program to crash when Built-in D3D11 Video Renderer is used in Windows 8
- Fixed an issue where multiple color tags could not be read when subtitle time period is started from 0
- Fixed a problem that prevents playback of certain fragmented MP4 files
Download: Daum PotPlayer 1.7.10667 (32-bit) | 22.1 MB (Freeware)
Download: Daum PotPlayer 1.7.10667 (64-bit) | 23.2 MB
View: Daum PotPlayer Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
3 Comments - Add comment