NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 2023.4.9191 changelog:
- Components: ‘Direct Machine Learning (DirectML)’
- Components: ‘Intelligent Passwordless task’
- Components: ‘Print 3D’
- Components: ‘Resilient File System (ReFS)’
- Components: ‘Resume from Hibernate’
- Components: ‘SecureBoot Encode UEFI task’
- Components: ‘Smart Workflows’
- Components: ‘Windows Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS)’
- Settings: ‘Animation effects’ (Win10/11) Note: on image install requires sign-off or a reboot to apply on freshly created users
- Unattended: Disk template set to EFI by default
- Components: ‘Autopilot’ leftovers and removed from OOBE compatibility
- Components: ‘WLAN’ removal leftover
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Simplified (Gskening), French (tistou77), Swedish (1FF)
- Settings: SearchboxTaskbarMode reapply and includes icon+label option in Win11
- Components: Blank screen on RDP logon if removed with Mixed Reality
- Components: ‘Powershell-ISE’ shortcut leftover
- Components: ‘Serivicing stack’ 64-bit removal BSOD
- Post-setup: Corrected adding new items to be last on the list, not first, reflecting the real order
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware