SecureAge SecureAPlus combines application whitelisting and antivirus components to protect your computer from known and unknown malware more effectively. It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do – it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a ONE-YEAR FREE LICENSE but users can also join the Referral Program to extend the license and to even earn a free perpetual user license.
SecureAPlus 6.7.0 changelog:
- Constant requests for a reboot even the software is up to date
- Virus signature version is shown in About, even if there is no 3rd party offline AV engine
- Vulnerability Assessment dialog did not show foreign language translation
- Removable device was not translated to the Japanese language
- Exclusion list is not applicable for Manual scanner
- Standardized log timestamp format according to ISO 8601
- Updated Japanese translation
- Show full path file name in the notification dialog
- Improve real-time scanning on word documents.
- No longer restore deleted default script and command-line rules
- Added: azureus.exe into restricted application list.
- Added checkbox to do not show any more, for Good News Dialog
- Restore Default Settings button in the script and command-line rules settings.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware