Snagit is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With Snagit, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to Snagit's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of Snagit offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Snagit 2019.0.0 Build 2339 changelog:
- Quickly and painlessly explain a series of steps by combining multiple screenshots into a single image.
- Automatically add step numbers, adjust colors, quickly add a title and captions, and apply an existing color theme to stay on brand with your organization.
- Automatically create simplified versions of your captures that requires fewer updates over time, focuses your viewers’ attention to the most important part, and reduce your localization costs.
- When the automatic method doesn’t give you the exact results you need, refine your simplified image with our specialized manual tools. Still enormously speeding up the process. Cutting a multi-hour project down to a few minutes.
- Favorite your most used Quick Styles across tools. Keep your favorite tool styles a single click away. No more unnecessary tool switching.
- Use search terms to quickly find and select the right stamp you need among the vast number of stamps that come with Snagit.
- A new single installer for all languages. Simply choose your language at install time or change later in Snagit Editor Preferences.
- Preview your Snagit files in Windows Explorer. Icons and preview images are now visible when browsing your .snag files in your folders.
- Performance improvements to Snagit’s startup time.
- Can now use Smart Move on floating images on the canvas, not just the background image.
- Improvements to the Autofill algorithm to work better with grids.
- Improved stability around Smart Move undo
- Fixed some issues related to using Snagit Editor with tablets and stylus pens.
- Resolved numerous other bugs and added other workflow improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware