Snagit is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With Snagit, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to Snagit's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of Snagit offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Snagit 2023.2.1 changelog:
- Added ability to share videos to PowerPoint.
- Updated the order of OneNote sharing options to reduce the risk of shares failing.
- Improved the user experience of installing Snagit updates.
- Updated Slack share destination to more easily share to the same Slack workspaces when signed in to different instances of Snagit.
- Improved visibility of messaging when scrolling captures may not look as expected and Preview in Editor is turned off.
- Improved the accessibility of messaging after a scrolling capture is processed.
- Improved the snapping behavior on Magnify tool objects.
- Improved keyboard accessibility of the Resize Image dialog.
- Improved audio/video synchronization when recording.
Updates for IT Administrators
- Snagit Updater now uses Windows Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) to improve the download experience for end users. BITS must be enabled in order for auto-update functionality to work.
- Updated Pango library to version 188.8.131.52.
- Updated Cairo 2D graphics library to version 184.108.40.206.
- Updated Fontconfig font customization library to version 220.127.116.11.
- Updated Freetype font rendering library to version 18.104.22.168.
- Updated Iconv library to version 22.214.171.124.
- Updated Inti library to version 0.21.1.0.
- Updated Glib library to version 126.96.36.199.
- Updated Harfbuzz opentype text shaping library to version 188.8.131.52.
- Updated Libexpat XML parser library to version 184.108.40.206.
- Updated Libffi interface calling library to version 220.127.116.11.
- Updated Libpng library to version 18.104.22.168.
- Updated Zlib library to version 22.214.171.124.
- Fixed an issue where the Capture Preference setting ‘ Allow Snagit to override other hotkey assignments" did not properly override the Print Screen key on Windows 11.
- Fixed a crash when applying the Color Correction effect during Batch Export.
- Fixed incorrect font sizes for Text and Callout objects in batch-exported files.
- Fixed an issue where the Twitter plugin was unable to share successfully.
- Fixed an issue where fullscreen scrolling capture on a single display could fail.
- Fixed an issue to correctly delete the selected page of a multipage TIFF.
- Fixed the Selection tool to release the selected area after the user resizes an image.
- Fixed the Escape keyboard shortcut to close some windows and dialogs as expected.
- Fixed Favorites to correctly remember pixelated Blur tool styles.
- Fixed an issue where the Deselect All shortcut (Ctrl+D) failed to end text editing for Text and Callout objects.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware