The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Changes in Sysinternals Suite 2022.07.19:
- ZoomIt v6.0 - This major update to ZoomIt, a screen magnification and annotation tool, adds built-in screen recording for easy demo recordings, and now supports Unicode typing input.
- BgInfo v4.30 - This update to BgInfo, a tool for writing various system information to the desktop wallpaper, now correctly reports Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 versions.
- PsExec v2.40 - This update to PsExec, a command line utility for remotely launching processes on Windows computers, adds a new option, -g, for selecting the processor group.
- ProcMon v3.90 - This Process Monitor update improves event list filtering performance.
- Sigcheck v2.90 - Sigcheck, a command-line utility that shows file version, timestamp and signatures, now supports custom code integrity policy file checks.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware