Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 11.0.4 changelog:
Windows + OS X + Linux
- Update Firefox to 91.5.0esr
- Update NoScript to 11.2.14
- Bug 40405: Rotate deusexmachina IP address [tor-browser-build]
- Bug 40756: Fix up wrong observer removals [tor-browser]
- Bug 40758: Remove YEC takeover from about:tor [torbutton]
- Bug 40399: Bring back Noto Sans Gurmukhi and Sinhala fonts [tor-browser-build]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware