Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 7.5.6 changelog (all platforms):
- Update Firefox to 52.9.0esr
- Update Tor to 0.3.3.7
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.14.5
- Bug 20890: Increase control port connection timeout
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 2018.6.21
- Bug 26451: Prevent HTTPS Everywhere from freezing the browser
- Update NoScript to 126.96.36.199
- Bug 21537: Mark .onion cookies as secure
- Bug 25938: Backport fix for cross-origin header leak (bug 1334776)
- Bug 25721: Backport patches from Mozilla's bug 1448771
- Bug 25147+25458: Sanitize HTML fragments for chrome documents
- Bug 26221: Backport fix for leak in SHA256 in nsHttpConnectionInfo.cpp
- Bug 26424: Disable UNC paths to prevent possible proxy bypasses
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware