Cortex XDR: XDR for Dummies Guide. Claim your complimentary copy today.
What's it about?
As a newer security solution category, many security pros have heard about extended detection and response (XDR), but they're not quite sure what it is.
Is it endpoint detection and response, network detection and response, security analytics or next-generation antivirus?
For those who prefer a "lighter lift," XDR For Dummies® will answer all of these questions and more.
Download this e-book, dig right in, and get up to speed on everything XDR.
Read our XDR For Dummies® e-book today.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download the this free resource. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. Offered by Palo Alto Networks, view their other resources.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience