What's it about?
No matter if your Disc is newly purchased or old, private or family DVD, instructional or movie DVD, this DVD copy software is absolutely your preferred choice. Protect your precious DVDs from damage and give them a new digital life now!
Features include but not limited to:
- Copy DVD with unique 9 modes. Digitize DVD to ISO image, VIDEO_TS or MPEG2 file; clone DVD to DVD; copy DVD chapter; extract audio video; mount DVD ISO and burn ISO or VIDEO_TS to DVD disc.
- Supports all types of DVDs. It's also the strongest backup tool for old scratched DVD and new 99-title DVD; it can skip blank sector, fix bad sector and read broken sector to ensure the smooth playback.
- Constantly support latest DVDs. This program is compatible with all known copy protections, such as Region Codes, CSS, RCE, UOPs, Sony ARccOS, APS as well as Disney X-project DRM tricks.
- High quality, fast speed, low CPU cost. With an average CPU cost of less than 1%, it produces a 1:1 DVD Copy within 12-17 minutes (also varies on different PC configurations) with crystal clear image and Hi-Fi sound.
- Easy to use. With a straightforward interface, it makes DVD copy as easy as 1-2-3 routine: Load the DVD disc, choose DVD backup mode and then hit "Run".
Please note, you must activate the key during this promotional period and it will not work if you reinstall your system.
Offer ends October 11 2019.
How to get this free resource:
Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last! Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer.
>> WinX DVD Copy Pro license valued at $67.95 - Now Free
Offered by Digiarty MacXDVD, view their other free resources. Limited time offer.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner:
How can I disable these posts? Click here.