NFL 2011 Season

Oh man I can't wait, got NFL Sunday Ticket ordered and getting a Chris Johnson jersey this year :p

Now if the Texans can sign Asomugha it'll be an even better year

The Falcons are a good team but I think Turner will slow down a bit this year plus you're right I think they need another CB.

^^^ and the Bengals lost JoJo.. Ouch!

I'm happy the Texans got him, Aso was just playing chicken and driving up his price. I actually think the Jets are making a mistake by going after him.

Oh man I can't wait, got NFL Sunday Ticket ordered and getting a Chris Johnson jersey this year :p

Now if the Texans can sign Asomugha it'll be an even better year

Looks like Asomugha has narrowed his options down to the Cowboys and Jets.

If Asomugha goes to the Jets, I think I'll be pretty upset. Darrelle Revis and Nnamdi Asomugha on the same team would be extremely vicious.

Being a Raider fan, I don't want to see the Raiders play the Jets if he does end up going there... :(

The Jets have a horrible offense though. A lot of analysts are saying Nnamdi isn't going to be a great fit for the Jets.

The Jets have a horrible offense though. A lot of analysts are saying Nnamdi isn't going to be a great fit for the Jets.

Jets do have a pretty terrible offense. I think the biggest problem with the Jets offense is Mark Sanchez. I really don't think he's a good QB.

Who needs a great offense when you have a kick ass defense. They proved that the last two years going to the AFC Championship game twice.

Sanchez is getting better, basically as long as he keeps interceptions to a minimum, they will do just fine.

NFL Network is saying that the Jets are out of the "Asomugha Race." They also say take that with a grain of salt, though.

EDIT: Now they're saying that Nnamdi is going to Philadelphia!

Asomugha to Philly feels like it came out of nowhere!

I'm really sad to see Nnamdi go. My friend is a huge Eagles fan though so I kinda wanna see Philadelphia do really well. I would rather have NA go to Philly instead of the NYJ.

Wow Nnamdi to Philly I didn't see that.

Philly just made their D unbelievable overnight! I think they are going to be the favourites in the NFC this year. Vick has to stay healthy though and they have to get DJax restructured.

The Jets really hurt themselves by losing out on Nnamdi. They lost Brad Smith and I bet disgruntled a few players like Bart Scott who they asked if they could restructure his deal in order to get Aso in under the cap.

I'm happy with the Texans getting JoJo and Danieal Manning. That's going to help their D a lot, I think they have a good shot at making the playoffs this year finally!

Eagles to go all the way. They signed DE Babin too.

I wonder if they are going to move Samuel, seems like they might..

Sadly, I am not looking forward to a good season with my 'Phins :(.

I expected Reggie Bush all along, hell even on my Madden '10 season, I grabbed Reggie Bush, and this was about a year ago.

He's a good back, I just hope he can suck it up and do something.

Though, what really ****es me off, is Matt Moore. Why why why why why why?

I cannot wait until this season is over and Sparano, Ireland, and Henne are gone. We had a chance to grab Kyle Orton, who atleast knows what he is doing, and can compete with Henne, and works well with Brandon Marshall, and is GREAT throwing into cover, unlike Matt Moore, who has proven to be a complete bust. Now, we got 2 subpar QBs, that won't amount for a thing.

This season is going to be horrible.

Sadly, I am not looking forward to a good season with my 'Phins :(.

I expected Reggie Bush all along, hell even on my Madden '10 season, I grabbed Reggie Bush, and this was about a year ago.

He's a good back, I just hope he can suck it up and do something.

Though, what really ****es me off, is Matt Moore. Why why why why why why?

I cannot wait until this season is over and Sparano, Ireland, and Henne are gone. We had a chance to grab Kyle Orton, who atleast knows what he is doing, and can compete with Henne, and works well with Brandon Marshall, and is GREAT throwing into cover, unlike Matt Moore, who has proven to be a complete bust. Now, we got 2 subpar QBs, that won't amount for a thing.

This season is going to be horrible.

Don't worry the Dolphins might still get Orton NFL Network is saying. They still might circle back and get him around the first week of pre-season.

I do understand your concern though, Matt Moore? Ouch.

I might pick up Daniel Thomas in fantasy as my 3rd back now though :p

I think the Falcons are going to best the Saints again this year, I don't think they are getting back to where they were a couple years ago.

So far the biggest winners with free agency are the Eagles, Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson.

The eagles just built one of the best defenses in the league, they're just scary.

And Jhonson and Peterson wont have a rookie QB, so defenses wont focus on the running attack all day.

Ochocinco to NE it's intriguing. Many are saying 85 it's finished and has lost a step. However the same thing was said about Randy Moss and he arguably had the best season by a WR ever with NE.

^^ Agreed except AP, they lost Sidney Rice so McNabb won't have much to pass to. The opposing D is going to cover Harvin and they don't have much else other than Shiancoe.

I have CJ in fantasy (keeper league) so he better get paid!

Can't wait for the first pre-season game :)

^^ Agreed except AP, they lost Sidney Rice so McNabb won't have much to pass to. The opposing D is going to cover Harvin and they don't have much else other than Shiancoe.

I have CJ in fantasy (keeper league) so he better get paid!

Can't wait for the first pre-season game :)

I hope they get Edwards on free agency.