NFL 2011 Season

And I still go by my earlier assessment as I did the night I watched it: kind of a freak accident completely unintended by the guy tackling him. You're making sound like his "hit" is what knocked Vick out, which it wasn't.

Np, good to hear! :)

You can't go into a season with no hope! (Unless you're the Bengals :unsure:)

I think there are players on the Dolphins that have a lot to prove this year like Bush, Marshall, Orton (if he ends up there), and Daniel Thomas will no doubt want to impress. The problem is your team is playing in a very tough division which never makes things easy. Sparano has a lot to prove as well because he knows he could be out the door soon if things don't improve there.

I like the Dolphins and I'm hoping they have a good year. It will be very tough to make the playoffs, but hopefully they can build a strong team to compete with the Jets (eww) and Pats.

Well after the first two games, I am deeply saddened. I was ecstatic throughout the Patriots game with the offense, but as the game progressed I saw our biggest problem last year arising again. Though, I wasn't worried, because I thought, well this is the Patriots, we may have gotten dominated on defense, but our offense did great, considering.

Come the Texans game, I had high expectations, but alas, the last season plague is back. We can drive downfield, but we just cannot get into the endzone for the life of this team. 1 missed field goal, 1 blocked, and 1 dropped pass in the endzone, out of 4 or 5 redzone trips. When it comes to driving the field, I am excited, cause we finally have been doing that, but we are coming up short when it means the most, the whole purpose of the drive.

And our defense, I don't know what happened to it. Last year we were ranked the 6th best defense. And now we are choking so big and giving up big plays. I know it is early, and I do have faith in my team, as I always have tried to have, but some severe changes need to be made or this season will definitely be the last for Sparano. I'm not sure about Henne, he seems to finally be coming into his own. I've always thought he was an alright QB who just needed time.

Time will tell...Go Phins!

And I still go by my earlier assessment as I did the night I watched it: kind of a freak accident completely unintended by the guy tackling him. You're making sound like his "hit" is what knocked Vick out, which it wasn't.

Yeah, Falcons fans cannot claim they intentionally took Vick out. It was an accident, wrong place/wrong time scenario.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony Romo continues to let me down. If we would take him out of the game

for the second half, I'm pretty sure the Cowboys would be hitting the Superbowl.

You can actually predict his gameplay: First half, great or even awesome.

Second half: choke.

Tony Romo continues to let me down. If we would take him out of the game

for the second half, I'm pretty sure the Cowboys would be hitting the Superbowl.

You can actually predict his gameplay: First half, great or even awesome.

Second half: choke.

you guys are wayyy to hard on him... he has one good game, errboy is like WE LOVE ROMO! then he has a bad game because of multiple reasons (not just him, but apparently he's everyone's favourite scapegoat) the lynch mob is back...

WTF are you talking about? Last week, he had a good game. But that was it.

The rest of the time... he plays well, and then chokes. Time and again, he's

proven that he can't keep it together for an entire game. You act like it's the

fans' fault he can't keep his **** together.

This is how it works:

Player does good, has a bad day, we say it's a bad day.

Player consistently lets us down, he's a crappy player and we say so.

Tony Romo doesn't let us down because "we're too hard on him",

we're hard on him because he has a proven track record of letting us down.

Well, Romo doesn't play defense, you know, the one that let the Lions come back from a 24 point deficit? Yesterday's collapse can hardly be put on Romo's shoulders.

Well, Romo doesn't play defense, you know, the one that let the Lions come back from a 24 point deficit? Yesterday's collapse can hardly be put on Romo's shoulders.

(Y) not to mention their o-line is crap...

I love watching Dallas lose games.

I love watching Dallas lose games even more now that Rob Ryan is their DC.

So for me, this Sunday was sweet. :p

• Like 1

I love watching Dallas lose games.

I love watching Dallas lose games even more now that Rob Ryan is their DC.

So for me, this Sunday was sweet. :p

just so you know... i liked your post.

What game were you watching?? We lost by 4 points.

It was the 14 points Romo gave away with interceptions that cost us the game. The defense did an outstanding job.

I would put some of it on your OC as well. Why throw on first down when you're up 27-3?

cause the cowboys are retarded... and their failures make me happy :)

Jason Campbell broke his collar bone... :(

Now, the Raiders are reportedly trying to get Carson Palmer from the Bengals. [Link]

Got my Cameron Wake jersey ready, and he had better slam Sanchez into the dirt. :-)

If the dolphins don't pull a W, I'm hanging it up for the rest of the season... Or at least until the Cowboys game on turkey day. We MUST win that one... Keep chokin' Romo, please, at least until the Thanksgiving game!

Loving the NFL London game so far.

Had a chance to go, just would have cost too much :(, definitely have to go next year.

I think it should stay at one game a year max, and that still isn't fair to the team's home fans. (A franchise in London/NFL Europe is just crazy).

• 3 weeks later...

well the eagles sucks

I've watched most of the Eagles games this year, as they are my NFC team to root for. I haven't watched entire games, but as far as I can tell, their desperately need a new O-line. Vick has thrown some dumb INTs but it still looks like the O-line is to blame for it.

The Eagles generally always start a slow season, but by the end have a good record. I think they will be alright once they get the kinks worked out.