NFL 2011 Season

Can't wait for tonight's game. Statistically speaking, the Saints won't win as the Super Bowl winner that hosted the first game has won each time over the last eight years or so that they've done it. But hey, maybe we'll see a turnaround and the Saints use the heavy odds as motivation.

What the Packers failed to let the rest of the league know is that they replaced their field with a slip-n-slide. That or they greased it. So much sliding!

That was one of the coolest games I've seen. So many talented players and so many great plays.

WHO DAT?

The Pack, that's who! Wooohoo :)

That was one of the coolest games I've seen. So many talented players and so many great plays.

WHO DAT?

The Pack, that's who! Wooohoo :)

It was an amazing game! Probably one of the best season openers I've seen in a long time. The Pack threw down the gauntlet tonight.

It was an amazing game! Probably one of the best season openers I've seen in a long time. The Pack threw down the gauntlet tonight.

Yeah they did :D I'm a diehard Packers fan but I kinda like the Saints too, and they're good--I knew it'd be a good game, but that was really, really awesome.

What a great opener to a season we weren't even sure we'd see. I'm fired up!!

Great game and an awesome way to kick off the start of the NFL season.

OLine held up much better than I was expecting after watching them in the preseason and Cobb is certainly making his impact felt. Shame Driver couldn't get that extra yard but the tie with Lofton will do for now and Lambeau showed their love for him.

Well, I forgot to predict the GB vs. NO game, but regardless, here are my picks for tomorrow and Monday:

• Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens
  • Atlanta Falcons @ Chicago Bears
  • Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns
  • Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans
  • Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs
  • Philadelphia Eagles @ Saint Louis Rams
  • Detroit Lions @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers @ Arizona Cardinals
  • Minnesota Vikings @ San Diego Chargers
  • Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers
  • New York Giants @ Washington Redskins
  • Dallas Cowboys @ New York Jets
  • New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins
  • Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos

Go Steelers! This is a huge game. The very first one of the season against our biggest enemy and greatest threat in our division. There will be beer and screaming at the television tomorrow, as if the players are hearing my words directly. Yes, glorious!

• Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens
  • Atlanta Falcons @ Chicago Bears
  • Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns
  • Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans
  • Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs
  • Philadelphia Eagles @ Saint Louis Rams
  • Detroit Lions @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers @ Arizona Cardinals
  • Minnesota Vikings @ San Diego Chargers
  • Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers
  • New York Giants @ Washington Redskins
  • Dallas Cowboys @ New York Jets
  • New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins
  • Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos

****ing Falcons are sucking major **** today! ... and Sunderland lost to Chelsea...and UGA lost by 3 to #12 team in the nation. Weekend of sports != fun this week.

Wow yeah they played awful today!

I know Chicago D is tough, but man that was bad. Their last drive was horrible too.

• 2 weeks later...

ATL killed it... vick ate his own words which was nice as he was leaving the game. pointing to the scoreboard saying he has the lead... too bad it didn't finish that way.

ATL killed it? They almost got beat by the Eagles third string QB. If it wasn't for that dropped pass...

or us smashing vick out of the game? or you guys giving up two straight TDs in about 5 minutes when you guys had a 2 possesion lead? not avants fault for any of that.