NFL 2011 Season

Win #2 for my 'Phins! Lol.

Reggie Bush finally has found his sweet spot. Daniel Thomas' play was upsetting, don't know why they didn't keep Bush out there more.

Poor Eagles, I thought they had this one locked away, but they are getting robbed. Still 2 minutes or so left in that one so lets so if Vick can rally a win.

Another exciting game between the Saints and the Falcons. Disappointed that the Saints went soft at the end, not being aggressive on either side of the ball, making it possible for the Falcons to bring it to OT. See you on December 26th Atlanta!

And I'm way off on picks this week. 4-7 so far... ugh. Also not looking good for my Neowin Fantasy team this week. Down by 53 but Sanchez, Jennings, Tomlinson and Gronkowski are capable of bridging that gap.

I was at MetLife Stadium this past Sunday night for the Jets-Patriots game, got a last minute invite from a friend, Row 9 Corner Endzone. Was a great experience, just an awful game, J-E-T-S had no fuel in the tank. I am a Giants fan though, so was just there for the experience of a Sunday night prime-time game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, do I feel bad for the Eagles. Andy Reid is a great coach, but damn. They desperately need to redesign the offensive line to give their QB more time. McCoy was there only saving grace, and I feel bad for Ronnie Brown, as he is familiar with this same scene from Miami, having the pressure they had because the QB protection sucked. Vince Young makes to many dumb decisions, and isn't that accurate, though, he has his niche. But to everyone saying Vick wasn't any good, is bull. This O-line is by far one of the top 3 worst in the NFL.

Oh man that game last night was disgusting.

Trading for DeSean Jackson 5 weeks ago was not a good idea. I thought he would break out of his slump :|

• 3 weeks later...

Undefeated team loses, winless team wins. Way to go Chiefs! Steelers need to bring their A game and beat the 49ers so that Saints can get the second seed.

Undefeated team loses, winless team wins. Way to go Chiefs! Steelers need to bring their A game and beat the 49ers so that Saints can get the second seed.

Oh baby, we will. Going to be without Harrison, but as long as Ben and Polamalu plays, we will be alright. Going to be a tough game, we cannot afford to turn the ball over.

Trading for Jackson?

Yeah, that was before his slump and I needed receiving depth but it still wasn't a good move. I'm in the semi finals in both my leagues this year at least :)

Awwwww yeah! NFC South champs! Heck of a year for Brees, only eclipse by the great play of Rogers. Brees should've been MVP in 09, but I think Rogers has earned it more this year.