Neowin Pegasus Theme v1.3 released

Ah, I see, thanks for the explanation.

Currentl,y some of the introduction texts end with '...', suggesting that the text has been truncated in order to fit within a specified word limit. With the extended width option selected, I assumed it would also be possible to increase this introduction text word limit. Perhaps not.

Cheers,

James

x

Some of this is due to the change. The news guys didn't have to write a "intro" first but now they should but not everyone has been or so it would seems.

The forums stuff will change eventually. The last change they didn't do both at the sametime, or it was but didn't work out so well. Doing them one at a time might work better :D

When is the forum getting an updated theme?

They've said several times it will be soon. They were waiting for IPB 3.2 before starting work on it.

Ok so I am set to Legacy which is wonderful, thank you, but I would like to request one more option... Font sizes. Small, Medium, Large, options, the current being Small.

Like the new changes and the new settings... Expanded width is great for my monitor.

Please change the forums to this now! :)

Expanded width! Yes! Beautiful.

I do agree with Rhialto, the images for the news should be to the right of the news. I find myself just scanning the pictures instead of the headlines themselves :blush:

Also, nice to not have the software updates among the main news. (Y)

fixed all my issues, loving it. you guys rock!

edit: actually can we have an option to hide "about the author"? while i appreciate their work, i dont really need to read a small bio about them on every news story. very weird

is anyone planning in doing a stylish or greasemonkey script to change the logo with a "n" and place it inside the sections bar?

Great when 'expanded width' is set :)

Well done for bringing the board into the 21st century ;)

The forums look crap now though, lol :D

I know it's been posted, but I too wanted to give my thanks to all the work done here. I also liked the option to width.. I just like it full screen sideways as well, ya know. THANKS!! great work here guys!!!!