Neowin Pegasus Theme v1.3 released

I love the new tiles and it looks a lot better in general, I really liked it before but glad to see it's getting tidied up :)

Must say I was surprised and not expecting the homepage to be different, but I really enjoy the new look, feel and ease of use.

is it just me or does Tile 7 not work with DarkSide theme ?

but really like the new layout.

Darkside and candara with the circle BG is awesome ;-) Luvs it.

Seems the issue with the save/whatever button not being seen on lower resolution screens is back again. When it was fixed I still couldn't see the whole button but was able to at least see the very top of it to save my settings. Now, it's just back to not being there at all. :/

See, the thing I liked about neowin so much was the fact that if you looked at the front page, it was my online newspaper. You can read everything on it, then, if you're interested in something, click on it to read more. Is it possible for that to come back?

Love the new look though, but summary is too short, way too short.

Seems the issue with the save/whatever button not being seen on lower resolution screens is back again. When it was fixed I still couldn't see the whole button but was able to at least see the very top of it to save my settings. Now, it's just back to not being there at all. :/

What is your screen resolution? If its smaller than 1024x768, theres not much we can do about it.

What is your screen resolution? If its smaller than 1024x768, theres not much we can do about it.

Yeah it's 1024x600. Oh well, I guess if i want to change a setting I can do it from my desktop.

Yeah it's 1024x600. Oh well, I guess if i want to change a setting I can do it from my desktop.

A dirty workaround is to lower the zoom setting in your browser. For 1024x600 try lowering it to 70%:

Pegasus%201.1%20zoom.png

A dirty workaround is to lower the zoom setting in your browser. For 1024x600 try lowering it to 70%:

Or you could try F11 (full screen) and it might just make it big enough for you to see the button. :)

Thanks guys! Both are good ideas I never even thought of. Making the browser full screen works perfectly! :D

Any chance of a Darkside legacy theme? It's awesome that you did a legacy theme, but Darkside users are left out in the cold.

Nope, thats the only version of legacy we'll see. Specially with all the good feedback on the new version of darkside, no reason to have two.

I like the current darkside theme though it's really nice with candara font.