Apple iPhone 5 Conference Information

132 members have voted

1. 1. If you are an Android user will you buy the iPhone 5?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

yay twatter intergration :/ i effin hate twitter... and a BBM clone and a Android notification rip off (well they ripped of notifier from the jailbreak community more then the android one... but they did hire the guy who made the notifier app so i guess not technically stolen?)

with all the updates to the camera app looks like i don't need camera+ anymore...

So basically nothing will get released today? No iOS 5, no iCloud, no iPhone, no OS X Lion v10.7.2? :/

remember how they released 10.7.2 to developpers before 10.7.1? lol

10.7.2 is mainly based on iCloud anyways isn't it?

So basically nothing will get released today? No iOS 5, no iCloud, no iPhone, no OS X Lion v10.7.2, no iTunes 11? :/

They usually release the GM to developers first

do you really need to oversize the font and center it every time you post?

It's a delayed live stream. People might want to watch it. I want people to see it and not scroll past it.

Yawn, 50 mins into the 'Lets talk iPhone' keynote and they are still blathering on about itunes and iPods.

they introduced a new watch...

no mention of the classic...

So far only thing that got me slightly excited was the new clock faces etc for the iPod Nano.. Been hoping for that since I bought my clock arm band...

They are really dragging this out though...

I didn't think an Apple event could get anymore dissapointing than iOS 5's event, untill this event came along :( :/

+1

and it's dual core.. called it! now for the better camera... a dual core iphone would SCREAM though...

isn't the A5 in the iPad2 dualcore? Make sense it would end up in the new iPhone...

I didn't think an Apple event could get anymore dissapointing than iOS 5's event, untill this event came along :( :/

Why do people always commented how disappointing an apple event is? When will people learn.