Apple iPhone 5 Conference Information

132 members have voted

1. 1. If you are an Android user will you buy the iPhone 5?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

iPhone 4 only games are probably not going to come out in large numbers but I can see a lot of games starting to require an iPhone 3Gs.

Cocos2d has a new version coming soon that will require OpenGL ES2 which only works on 3Gs or better

a refresh body after more than a year old model is a refresh for customers. Another push to get the new device.

Anyhow.

The Siri Voice Rec feature is the only thing i am really looking forward to. Not that i am going to buy an iphone. But this is going to be something new. I hope others follow. specially Microsoft.

Sure would be great, however it's even more important that they actually sorted out the antenna problems. I'd also rather keep the current form factor for my battery and leather case and also have no negative impact on battery life.

nothing a jailbreak won't solve...

I don't see how. I read that Siri is pretty CPU intensive so the A4 could be a seriously limiting factor. Not to mention Siri isn't just an app. It's build into the OS.

Was disappointed at first but going over the spec it is pretty great, the only other welcome addition would be a different design. The spec of the phone, camera, etc is A* and siri integration is awesome. I wont be in a hurry to upgrade from by 4 as a lot of the new features wouldn't effect me.

nothing a jailbreak won't solve...

Exactly! :p I can't see it requiring any special hardware unless they implanted a dedicated chip for voice recognition^^

I don't see how. I read that Siri is pretty CPU intensive so the A4 could be a seriously limiting factor. Not to mention Siri isn't just an app. It's build into the OS.

it's just voice recognition software...

Kind of a let down for me I was hoping they would redesign it. I'm still on my 3GS and I'm on the fence about getting the iPhone 4S. I would have really liked a larger 4" screen. All they did was give it a faster CPU and a bumped camera after 15 months? I expected more. NFC? Larger Screen? humph