• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Apple iPhone 5 Conference Information

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

rajputwarrior    280

infinity blade 2... eh. first one got boring after a while. as long as they don't make an exclusive street fighter 4 for the 4s i'm happy :)

If the 4S has the A5 chip i dont think we'll be seeing iPhone 5 today.

iphone 5 is a lie...

qdave    159

iPod nano clocks are funky, and iPhone 4s is a dissapointment.

TheLegendOfMart    1,558

I just want them to retire the 3GS and push iPhone 4 into the price bracket and have the 4S as new flagship model. Then i can finally get one, i had 3GS but trashed it by accident, didnt wanna get a new iPhone till they announced what was coming next.

Zain Adeel    197

no iphone 5 i assume.

rajputwarrior    280

no 4g/LTE support... yeah it's a skip for sure.

Axel    95

I still see no reason to upgrade from my 3GS if there's no iphone 5 with a bigger screen. I love iOS but I don't see how different my experience of the phone is actually going to be with the iphone 4 OR 4S.

Rudy    457

Why do people always commented how disappointing an apple event is? When will people learn.

Because we all wanted an iPhone 5 (not really an unrealistic expectation given that the iPhone4 has been out for 18months)

Zain Adeel    197

the camera updates looks really sweet!!!!..

rajputwarrior    280

sweet. so new camera and faster. not surprised at all... 2 points for raj for calling it.

neufuse    3,648

saw this coming from a mile away... too many people harping about iPhone 5

SkyDX    49

Oh I see it coming, with a dual core now playing new games will be a pain on the iPhone 4 :pinch: I hope I won't miss out too much on 4S only apps as my contract runs till Spring 2013

Zain Adeel    197

also..how are you suppose to measure better white balance in percentage :s

I agree with above post.

they shouldve upgraded the display size atleast. if not the body.

2xSilverKnight    179

sweet. so new camera and faster. not surprised at all... 2 points for raj for calling it.

Wow, now I really want one :rofl:

Seriously they are lagging way behind hardware-wise

qdave    159

New cam and faster cpu is indeed ncie but does not justify upgrade from iPhone 4 :D

+warwagon    12,963

What the hell!!! My power just went out. That never happens. Oh well. I have 2 huge UPS's powering 2 routers and a cable modem. So I have 69 mins of up time. Good thing my laptop is charged!

rajputwarrior    280

Wow, now I really want one :rofl:

Seriously they are lagging way behind hardware-wise

not really, what do the other phones have that this one doesn't? they said why they don't care for 4G/LTE, which makes sense...

.Markus    194

Because we all wanted an iPhone 5 (not really an unrealistic expectation given that the iPhone4 has been out for 18months)

Dude, it's a name. What did you expect in an 'iPhone5' anyways? quadcore processor, 5 inch screen...?

SkyDX    49

New cam and faster cpu is indeed ncie but does not justify upgrade from iPhone 4 :D

Yeah, just like I said before I hope they don't make any moves with 4S only apps, I can understand it with Infinity Blade 2 but anything that doesn't look better than Infinity Blade 1 hopefully isn't 4S only :p

qdave    159

Yeah, just like I said before I hope they don't make any moves with 4S only apps, I can understand it with Infinity Blade 2 but anything that doesn't look better than Infinity Blade 1 hopefully isn't 4S only :p

It would not be profitable for developers to make iPhone 4s only apps...most likely iphone 4/3gs games might just look a bit worse than iPhone 4s games.

Rudy    457

Dude, it's a name. What did you expect in an 'iPhone5' anyways? quadcore processor, 5 inch screen...?

personally I was hoping for a larger screen

Zain Adeel    197

a refresh body after more than a year old model is a refresh for customers. Another push to get the new device.

Anyhow.

The Siri Voice Rec feature is the only thing i am really looking forward to. Not that i am going to buy an iphone. But this is going to be something new. I hope others follow. specially Microsoft.

84Mark    14

Setting the alarm just by asking is pretty cool.

Rudy    457

Alarm clock setting looks neat... but using this thing in public is a big no

TheLegendOfMart    1,558

Siri is interesting, i want Apple to make me a 'Jarvis' like Tony Stark has.

SkyDX    49

It would not be profitable for developers to make iPhone 4s only apps...most likely iphone 4/3gs games might just look a bit worse than iPhone 4s games.

Good point, you're right I guess! I don't play 3D games anyway so I hope I don't miss out on anything till 2013 :p