Apple iPhone 5 Conference Information

132 members have voted

1. 1. If you are an Android user will you buy the iPhone 5?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

infinity blade 2... eh. first one got boring after a while. as long as they don't make an exclusive street fighter 4 for the 4s i'm happy :)

If the 4S has the A5 chip i dont think we'll be seeing iPhone 5 today.

iphone 5 is a lie...

I just want them to retire the 3GS and push iPhone 4 into the price bracket and have the 4S as new flagship model. Then i can finally get one, i had 3GS but trashed it by accident, didnt wanna get a new iPhone till they announced what was coming next.

I still see no reason to upgrade from my 3GS if there's no iphone 5 with a bigger screen. I love iOS but I don't see how different my experience of the phone is actually going to be with the iphone 4 OR 4S.

Why do people always commented how disappointing an apple event is? When will people learn.

Because we all wanted an iPhone 5 (not really an unrealistic expectation given that the iPhone4 has been out for 18months)

Oh I see it coming, with a dual core now playing new games will be a pain on the iPhone 4 :pinch: I hope I won't miss out too much on 4S only apps as my contract runs till Spring 2013

also..how are you suppose to measure better white balance in percentage :s

I agree with above post.

they shouldve upgraded the display size atleast. if not the body.

sweet. so new camera and faster. not surprised at all... 2 points for raj for calling it.

Wow, now I really want one :rofl:

Seriously they are lagging way behind hardware-wise

What the hell!!! My power just went out. That never happens. Oh well. I have 2 huge UPS's powering 2 routers and a cable modem. So I have 69 mins of up time. Good thing my laptop is charged!

Wow, now I really want one :rofl:

Seriously they are lagging way behind hardware-wise

not really, what do the other phones have that this one doesn't? they said why they don't care for 4G/LTE, which makes sense...

Because we all wanted an iPhone 5 (not really an unrealistic expectation given that the iPhone4 has been out for 18months)

Dude, it's a name. What did you expect in an 'iPhone5' anyways? quadcore processor, 5 inch screen...?

New cam and faster cpu is indeed ncie but does not justify upgrade from iPhone 4 :D

Yeah, just like I said before I hope they don't make any moves with 4S only apps, I can understand it with Infinity Blade 2 but anything that doesn't look better than Infinity Blade 1 hopefully isn't 4S only :p

Yeah, just like I said before I hope they don't make any moves with 4S only apps, I can understand it with Infinity Blade 2 but anything that doesn't look better than Infinity Blade 1 hopefully isn't 4S only :p

It would not be profitable for developers to make iPhone 4s only apps...most likely iphone 4/3gs games might just look a bit worse than iPhone 4s games.

Dude, it's a name. What did you expect in an 'iPhone5' anyways? quadcore processor, 5 inch screen...?

a refresh body after more than a year old model is a refresh for customers. Another push to get the new device.

Anyhow.

The Siri Voice Rec feature is the only thing i am really looking forward to. Not that i am going to buy an iphone. But this is going to be something new. I hope others follow. specially Microsoft.

It would not be profitable for developers to make iPhone 4s only apps...most likely iphone 4/3gs games might just look a bit worse than iPhone 4s games.

Good point, you're right I guess! I don't play 3D games anyway so I hope I don't miss out on anything till 2013 :p