Judge beats daughter for using the Internet

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter

Video posted on the 27th of October.

link:

The video shows the judge's daughter getting beat. I could only watch about 2 minutes of the 7+ minute video; It's terrible. Things like this make me lose what little faith in humanity I have left. :(

Domestic abuse is absolutely terrible. As someone who has experienced similar situations, I know first hand that it is very emotionally traumatic. You do not forget an incident such as this for as long as you live.

A control freak.

Yep.

My own father was nowhere near as bad as this guy and we left him several years ago. This guy's disgusting.

As for the wife: she was "emotionally abused" (i.e. no physical abuse at all towards the wife), which caused her to physically abuse her daughter? bull****.

She was controlling her husband (2:10 - 2:30), and after her husband left she still hit her daughter.

I'm absolutely speechless. What a ****ing idiot. Someone should do the same to him.

No need to do the same to him.

Just shoot a whole burst of an Assault Rifle on him in public

It's **** like this that makes you think 'Damn, the Cylons were right'.

Sorry to bring Sci-fi into the discussion but as a species we just don't deserve to survive. Both Parents need to be shot, resuscitated, then shot again, and repeat.

Dude I understand you're upset but whats with the shooting in public stance?

And yes, these "parents" are very undeserving of children.

Dude I understand you're upset but whats with the shooting in public stance?

To let it be a lesson to others to not do the same thing. I think.

Shoot him in the knees.*

In all seriousness, domestic abuse is terrible and should never be tolerated. He simply thinks he's above the law, and the law should come down fully on him. However he's more likely to get a lenient punishment.

That f***ing father and mother should be shot in public

No jail.

Shoot both of them in public

That' BS. She' making excuses

That b*tch deserves to be shot in public along with her husband

I'm sensing you are trying to tell us something here, I can't quite place my finger on it though :)

• Like 1

Disgusting behaviour from any human being, let alone someone in his position. This is beyond physical abuse, what about the psychological impact of receiving this sort of treatment from those who are supposed to love and nurture you?

You do not forget an incident such as this for as long as you live.

No, YOU don't forget. Others may do.

Haven't seen the vid as yet but I am sure I would be nearly not surprised, but saddened also.

That's the difference between America and Pakistan, we just don't shoot people for breaking laws.

If you're wanting him to be shot in public to prove something, it's not going to stop someone from beating their kid.