Judge beats daughter for using the Internet

this sort of video should not be allowed to be circulated.

I kind of agree with you since it's a private family matter, I think people are concerned here is because he's a judge taking orders from the RIAA

Looks to me the wife wasnt manipulated in to doing anything. She was right there along with him.

I did notice she tried preventing her husband from hitting her a few more times but her attitude didn't seem to make up for it.

While i do belive he went a little to far.

She was pirating stuff, the cost if she was cought would have put them beyond the poor house.

Also it was in begining of video not only did they tell her not to use the computer previously, but she reinstalled the program, you can hear the guy in begining state " and she/you reinstalled it? ".

So obviously being grounded from the computer didnt work,and she blatenly didnt care. as for it to be installed in the first place, she would have had to use it previously.

The teen was old enough to follow directions / right from wrong, so next time she will learn to follow the rules/law. But the guy did go a little to far.

Are you crazy? A guy beating his daughter with his belt because he thinks she shouldn't use the Internet is only "a little to far"?

Beating someone, especially children, and especially your own children, is a horrible crime. Period.

Some things were bugging me about the video.

ataxia type symptoms can be caused by damage to the cerebellum. The forms of ataxia are less common types of cerebral palsy, occurring in at most 10% of all cases.[citation needed] Some of these individuals have hypotonia and tremors. Motor skills such as writing, typing, or using scissors might be affected, as well as balance, especially while walking. It is common for individuals to have difficulty with visual and/or auditory processing

the ceribal palsy bugged me as why would somebody with ceribal palsy find releif using the computer, my aunt works with handicaped people, all the ceribal palsy people i have seen have motor skill problems, and would find it difficult to use a computer, let alone install a program, accept tos, and select the crap to pirate either on a torrent site, or in the program itself ( Edit - see the UK post below, says she was not pirating aparently.)

Also the video was from 2004 uploaded last month, she was 16 at the time ( now 23 ) she would have gone public at least when she turned 18 if not before.

Acording to UK news, she was cought playing a video game, didnt say which one, not piracy

Seems fishy why now instead of after it happened.

I'm all for spanking, but that was clearly abuse. Anything more than a few licks is going too far. Even more sickening is the he felt the need to just use the belt on any part of her. What does he get out of that? I hope that ****** never sees that child again.

I did notice she tried preventing her husband from hitting her a few more times but her attitude didn't seem to make up for it.

She didnt try very hard. She let it happen really. And she even participated.

She didnt try very hard. She let it happen really. And she even participated.

agreed, my main beef here is the motive of the father. He really wasn't trying to teach her anything of worth or value for this amount of suffering and had completely disingenuous motives.

Are you crazy? A guy beating his daughter with his belt because he thinks she shouldn't use the Internet is only "a little to far"?

Beating someone, especially children, and especially your own children, is a horrible crime. Period.

To some extents true, but a persons belives are their own, im not going to slight a quaker reprimanding their child for the same. His belife is his, i dont want others forcing their belives on me, so not going to force mine or judge them on theirs.

That f***ing father and mother should be shot in public

No jail.

Shoot both of them in public

That' BS. She' making excuses

That b*tch deserves to be shot in public along with her husband

No need to do the same to him.

Just shoot a whole burst of an Assault Rifle on him in public

You will have to excuse Muhammad, he is just expressing the same violence his religion does. He knows not what he says.

• Like 2

Creepy Family.

i wonder why the girl just now released the video. Seems to have a personal agenda now. Not sure if that matters really, but getting the rest of the story should be interesting.

If she was still under guardianship she might be further scrutinized, at least that's one obvious reason I'm thinking of

this sort of video should not be allowed to be circulated.

I thought for a while about posting this topic and video. The reason I did was because this man holds a position of power over people. He's a judge and can make drastic changes to people's lives and with an attitude like this towards humans, his own child and family calls his "honorable" title into question. Look at what he does to them. You're supposed to love and shelter your family (and I would argue fellow humans as well) not abuse them. That really makes me wonder what he would do... DOES DO to people that mean nothing to him.

The video is horrible that is why I labeled it as such but it needs to be shared. People need to know what this ******* does to others.

You will have to excuse Muhammad, he is just expressing the same violence his religion does. He knows not what he says.

off topic but I'll say it:

People express violence, not religion. You can take extremes in anything and there will be violence, for example ALF (Animal Liberation Front) is notorious for throwing sulfuric acid in people's faces who wear fur coats

Creepy Family.

i wonder why the girl just now released the video. Seems to have a personal agenda now. Not sure if that matters really, but getting the rest of the story should be interesting.

If she was still under guardianship she might be further scrutinized, at least that's one obvious reason I'm thinking of

This makes sense. She may well have feared the consequences from her father if she released it any earlier.

off topic but I'll say it:

People express violence, not religion. You can take extremes in anything and there will be violence, for example ALF (Animal Liberation Front) is notorious for throwing sulfuric acid in people's faces who wear fur coats

Thank you! I really wanted to say something about that comment, but I didn't want to derail this thread. You're words fit my sentiment almost exactly.

OT- therer are extremes to every religion, Muslim has its share, same with christianity and every other religion on earth ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_fanaticism#Popular_Examples_of_Religious_Fanaticism )

To some extents true, but a persons belives are their own, im not going to slight a quaker reprimanding their child for the same. His belife is his, i dont want others forcing their belives on me, so not going to force mine or judge them on theirs.

Whilst your thinking is true in most cases, when freedom of a third is being kicked like a football, I beg to differ.

This is not him living his belief in his little world and nobody should and could care.

This involves a second person here and I bet she is not ok with being beaten.

Don't come with the "parenting is best left to the parents".

Parents need to respect laws with their "property"? children - human beings - not-yet-but-someday-independent persons!

So yes, society should have a good word here.

Geez...

Glassed Silver:mac

This is precisely why smacking children should be illegal.

A "smack" here and there can be quite good for a child. What this guy doing was not smacking..

OT- therer are extremes to every religion, Muslim has its share, same with christianity and every other religion on earth ( http://en.wikipedia....ious_Fanaticism )

Yeah all religions have their share of brutal history. But we're not living in the past, so all of that doesn't matter.

Yorak's comment wasn't wrong. The other guy was going on and on about how these people should be shot in public, which is stupid because things don't work that way in this country.

But in his country/religion, it's okay to hang, stone, behead, publicly shoot, (etc etc) criminals, so he clearly supports it and thinks everything else should too.

In the end, let the guy rot in jail. I'm sure he'll enjoy sitting in a room with people he helped put away. Just hopefully he won't weasel his way out of it since he's a judge.

Whilst your thinking is true in most cases, when freedom of a third is being kicked like a football, I beg to differ.

This is not him living his belief in his little world and nobody should and could care.

This involves a second person here and I bet she is not ok with being beaten.

Don't come with the "parenting is best left to the parents".

Parents need to respect laws with their "property"? children - human beings - not-yet-but-someday-independent persons!

So yes, society should have a good word here.

Geez...

Glassed Silver:mac

Did i say i agreed with the extreme of what he did, verry oposite, i said i disagreed with it. He went to far imo. But it it still his decision on what he allows or dissalows his children to do, as well as his views on women and corection toward children.

Personally i would have just destroyed the computer or locked it to point of her never using the comp at all, perioud. Its doubtfully he was so backwards regarding tech as stated in the ops post as he wouldnt have had a comp to begin with if it was that extreme. It essentially boiled down to his daughter blatenly not following the rules and flat out ignoring the punishment before he got to the beating part ( can be heard in the begining of the video ). So im assuming the belt was the only option she listened to.

Are you to say that if a child blatently ignores all form of non violent correction that you will just give up and let them go about their marry way,,?