Judge beats daughter for using the Internet

If its real (which I hope it ain't) then I hope she waits till they are both asleep and strangles the life out of them, preferably using the same belt. Awful way to bring up kids, and disgraceful behavior by the parents who also don't deserve them.

Video also reported on YouTube.

lol anyone else see the irony?

well go ahead, quote the post where i agreed with what he did, and to the extent he did

Yup - daughter filmed this as a kid and held it until she was an adult. By that time the statute of limitations applied. Her dad still needs a severe "attitude adjustment."

Police Won't File Charges Against Texas Judge Caught on Video Beating Daughter

A Texas family law judge whose daughter secretly videotaped him savagely beating her seven years ago won't face criminal charges because too much time has elapsed, police said Thursday.

Aransas County Court-at-Law Judge William Adams likely would have been charged with causing injury to a child or other assault-related offenses for the 2004 beating of his then-16-year-old daughter, but the five-year statutes of limitations expired, Rockport Police Chief Tim Jayroe said.

"We believe that there was a criminal offense involved and that there was substantial evidence to indicate that and under normal circumstances ... a charge could have been made," Jayroe said. He said the district attorney determined he couldn't bring charges, and that police would discuss the case with federal prosecutors even though he doesn't believe federal charges would apply.

Hillary Adams, now 23, posted the 8-minute clip on YouTube last week that shows her father viciously lashing her with a belt and trying to force her to bend over her bed to be beaten despite her wails and pleas to stop. The clip had received more than 2.4 million hits as of Thursday, and police began investigating Wednesday after hearing from concerned citizens.

Read more:

<Snipped>

Yup - daughter filmed this as a kid and held it until she was an adult. By that time the statute of limitations applied. Her dad still needs a severe "attitude adjustment."

While I agree that a timely spanking can make wonders, it's too bad this mofo's time prescribed. I would have had him jailed with someone he incarcerated for child abuse so he was forced to bend over, over and over and over again. And the mother as well!

Edited by Anaron

This thread is what's wrong with society today. Physical punishment is seen as just the most horrific crime. The girl disobeyed her father's order, he tried to issue a punishment (people have been getting spanked with belts for ages so he's not the first), the girl refused to accept the punishment. I feel sorry for the family that their private life was displayed to world.

+1

This entire video was a setup the girl is no saint she broke the law by downloading illegal content (looks like it wasn't the first time) and had planned this by ****ing him off and disobeying so he gets furious and goes overboard

I don't condone him going overboard and he should have controlled himself to perhaps 2-3 hits however isn't it a crime to provoke someone into behaving a certain way or entrapment...not sure

Also title of this thread needs to be fixed she was allowed to use the internet she just wasn't allowed to break the law in his home using his internet connection...it's a fair and reasonable rule it's just funny that she happened to do something illegal AND have the camera setup at the same time....what a coincidence right oh and holding the tape as bribery perhaps for the next several years? something to think about

<Snipped>

Edited by Anaron

It was obvious what he meant, I was jk. I don't think killing him is really justice.

Sorry, having seen certain other people calling for shooting him in the street, I wasn't sure if you were serious or not.

Then you would just as well be holding the belt?

Awful. Dunno how you can sleep at night?, and I'll not bother arguing with you either, as your views are light years (not miles or kilometers) apart from mine.

I appreciate that you took the time to respond to my question but please make the effort to read my post before actually responding and making such wild accusations

Also i'm not sure what you are trying to imply by referring to my views being light years away from yours are you suffering from warped or distorted views? i know my views on this are perfectly fine for a reasonable person so i can only assume you have some mental issues that need resolving? whatever the case i know you get some sick thrill from attempting to take the moral high ground by first watching the video and then saying people shouldn't have easy access to it after you have viewed it to satisfy your own (potentially sick) curiosity surely the title was enough for you

As for how i can sleep at night? Normally like most normal people on this planet unlike you i'm not shallow and you should be ashamed for wishing to blind people from viewing this by reporting it, who exactly do you think you are to censor this kind of material? the only reason this article has generated so much media attention is purely because of the video and you want to stop that so nothing can take place from it? shame on you if anything you may aswell be holding the belt for trying to hide away the bad things that happen

Although i can understand your point of view where this video can cloud peoples judgement (e.g. yours) and the misleading title just screams sensationalism again what is your complaint about my posts that make you felt the need to hint it was "awful" or "Then you would just as well be holding the belt?" I'm quite curious to learn more about how your mind works as it has clearly read something in my post that just wasn't there

Just to clarify my stance as it's clear you have missed it i'm for reasonable disicpline (especially for illegal acts) however i'm against the excessive punishment he used nor do i favor hitting a child as punishment

That being the case how he punishes his child is his own business and if they wish to smack them a few times then that's fine the problem with this guy is he went overboard i know that and i don't support it

I'm also against the girl for fabricating a scenario and misbehaving (engaging in illegal activity) for the purpose of recording and blackmail

I support neither the judge or his daughter they are both wrong in what they did if you find that "awful" of me then so be it i can sleep at night because i know that two wrongs don't make a right.

So perhaps get off your high horse and actually what is written before placing some bizarre kind of view on it.

Just read http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/11/04/110411-news-judge-video-1-3/

Specifically

?If the public must know, just prior to the YouTube upload, a concerned father shared with his 23-year-old daughter that he was unwilling to ? be her primary source of financial support,? said a statement issued by the judge?s lawyer, William Dudley.

The judge said his ?bright and gifted? daughter, once a piano prodigy who played at Carnegie Hall, was also spoiled and lazy. He said she dropped out of college and was working part-time at a video game store.

The father said he didn?t approve, so he threatened to take away his daughter?s Mercedes and stop supporting her financially.

Hillary responded with a threat, her father?s statement said.

?Hillary warned her father if he reduced her financial support, and took away her Mercedes automobile, which her father had provided, he would live to regret it.?

seriously, a mercedes while part time at gamestop

+1

This entire video was a setup the girl is no saint she broke the law by downloading illegal content (looks like it wasn't the first time) and had planned this by ****ing him off and disobeying so he gets furious and goes overboard

I don't condone him going overboard and he should have controlled himself to perhaps 2-3 hits however isn't it a crime to provoke someone into behaving a certain way or entrapment...not sure

Also title of this thread needs to be fixed she was allowed to use the internet she just wasn't allowed to break the law in his home using his internet connection...it's a fair and reasonable rule it's just funny that she happened to do something illegal AND have the camera setup at the same time....what a coincidence right oh and holding the tape as bribery perhaps for the next several years? something to think about

<Snipped>

perhaps, but chances are this was not the first or last of the beatings. There was no way to know her father was going to beat her if it wasnt common practice.

Just read http://www.thedaily....udge-video-1-3/

Specifically

seriously, a mercedes while part time at gamestop

def makes things interesting, granted it doesnt change that fact that the father was a complete lunatic. just deny access to the computer... anything involving something like downloading music or games does not warrant a grown man beating a 16 year old with a belt.

+1

This entire video was a setup the girl is no saint she broke the law by downloading illegal content (looks like it wasn't the first time)...........

You dont happen to work for the RIAA or MPAA do you?

perhaps, but chances are this was not the first or last of the beatings. There was no way to know her father was going to beat her if it wasnt common practice.

def makes things interesting, granted it doesnt change that fact that the father was a complete lunatic. just deny access to the computer... anything involving something like downloading music or games does not warrant a grown man beating a 16 year old with a belt.

In the begining of the video it was already tried, she still used it, and reinstalled the program used to download the stuff.

The only other option that he didnt try was to destroy the computer.

I will admit and say again, he went to far. But sometimes children will not listen or follow rules unless they get a crack on the rear ( and sometimes even then they wont ). Other wise its just all talk, and children and even adults know this. What do you think the saying " its all talk " means

Edit

In the begining of the video it was already tried, she still used it, and reinstalled the program used to download the stuff.

The only other option that he didnt try was to destroy the computer.

I will admit and say again, he went to far. But sometimes children will not listen or follow rules unless they get a crack on the rear ( and sometimes even then they wont ). Other wise its just all talk, and children and even adults know this. What do you think the saying " its all talk " means

Edit

ok, so password protect the computer, use user accounts to limit the installing of programs, etc. There are always options other than beatings - this was just ONE of his reasons for the beatings. He did not simply lose it this ONE time because she installed kazaa.

ok, so password protect the computer, use user accounts to limit the installing of programs, etc. There are always options other than beatings - this was just ONE of his reasons for the beatings. He did not simply lose it this ONE time because she installed kazaa.

My 9 year old neice can bypass the security of my sisters computer, children and computers are above what we were when we were younger, mainly because they ahce grown up with them.

My neice doesnt attempt to mess with my computers without asking, because i cracked her *ss last time she didnt listen

• Like 1

Do you really think she would have filmed him if he had hit her just this time?

She was obviously beaten several times before that video took place. If she hadn't filmed it, nobody would have believed her (remember, the guy is a judge).

My 9 year old neice can bypass the security of my sisters computer, children and computers are above what we were when we were younger, mainly because they ahce grown up with them.

My neice doesnt attempt to mess with my computers without asking, because i cracked her *ss last time she didnt listen

Good to know... ill see you on youtube in a few years.

Good to know... ill see you on youtube in a few years.

Dude just Get over it , there is a diffrence between to far and far enough, sorry that you have yet to grasp the concept. And that your kids must be to stupid to realize not to touch a stove or flame when on.

Edited as guessing your one of the parents of a**hole kids that go around biting people, cussing strangers out or parent of the pokemon kid that got on youtube yesterday or something, either way whatever have a nice life gtfover yourself.

Do you really think she would have filmed him if he had hit her just this time?

She was obviously beaten several times before that video took place. If she hadn't filmed it, nobody would have believed her (remember, the guy is a judge).

The guy is a nut job, abuser and should be removed from the bench. That video was disgusting. He should be imprsionbed as well and then he would find out real quick what it feels like to be abused.

That being the case how he punishes his child is his own business

Only upto a point though.

From what else you say, you understand that.

Some people on here do not understand it.