Judge beats daughter for using the Internet

That's the difference between America and Pakistan, we just don't shoot people for breaking laws.

If you're wanting him to be shot in public to prove something, it's not going to stop someone from beating their kid.

This. Nobody is doubting he needs punished. A nice trip through the legal system in a nice public court case would sort him out.

That's the difference between America and Pakistan, we just don't shoot people for breaking laws.

If you're wanting him to be shot in public to prove something, it's not going to stop someone from beating their kid.

See, this...

If he isn't shot in public then there'll be 10 more like him

But I guess you guys are okay with that so who am I to say otherwise

See, this...

Rubbish. Shooting someone in public isn't going to stop others committing similar offenses, if it has any effect at all it will just make them more careful (i.e. they beat their victims more to make them too scared to try to get help).

Besides, what's the difference between a public execution and one that is concealed (or whatever the term is)? They would have the same effect on the people who would potentially commit such a crime, the only difference being that with a public execution, sick ****s like yourself can get off on watching someone die.

Anyway, isn't this kind of a contradiction of your values?

On one hand, you advocate public execution for this crime.

On the other hand, your country and religion treat women like dirt, so why is this particular offense any different?

• Like 2

See, this...

That's a joke mentality. The death penalty doesnt stop people from murdering others. Jail doesnt stop criminals from doing crime. Shooting this guy for beating his kid will do absolutely zero at stopping abuse. I can promise there are a hell of a lot more then 10 more of him doing this stuff to kids on a daily basis, just majority of them arent being recorded by their kids.

I'd take great pleasure in putting a bullet in the head of the f***ing evil b*st*rd for doing that to its young daughter.

All child abusers are scum. Nothing but pure evil scum. They all deserve to painfully die.

• Like 2

Rubbish. Shooting someone in public isn't going to stop others committing similar offenses, if it has any effect at all it will just make them more careful (i.e. they beat their victims more to make them too scared to try to get help).

Besides, what's the difference between a public execution and one that is concealed (or whatever the term is)? They would have the same effect on the people who would potentially commit such a crime, the only difference being that with a public execution, sick ****s like yourself can get off on watching someone die.

Anyway, isn't this kind of a contradiction of your values?

On one hand, you advocate public execution for this crime.

No further comments.

On the other hand, your country and religion treat women like dirt, so why is this particular offense any different?

Uneducated, blind hatred.

That's a joke mentality. The death penalty doesnt stop people from murdering others. Jail doesnt stop criminals from doing crime. Shooting this guy for beating his kid will do absolutely zero at stopping abuse. I can promise there are a hell of a lot more then 10 more of him doing this stuff to kids on a daily basis, just majority of them arent being recorded by their kids.

It'll have an effect, more or less.

But no further comments from me

It'll have an effect, more or less.

But no further comments from me

Based on what facts to back that up? Clearly with a few million incarcerated in prisons just in the US alone, Im curious how a public execution of a child abuser would some how be more of a deterrent then the current justice system.

Ill take your stepping out of this topic as an excuse for realizing that the current prison and execution system already in place has done squat for deterring others from criminal acts.

Judges are people too (lol), no need to treat him any differently than you would a regular ******* that abuses his kids.

Some alone time (a couple dozen years) with Bubba ought to teach him that it's not nice to hurt others.

She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology

a medical condition leads to a passion for technology? someone want to fill me in on what this condition is?

a medical condition leads to a passion for technology? someone want to fill me in on what this condition is?

She's physically handicapped, mainly limited motor capabilities due to a lack of oxygen at birth due to a twisted or compressed umbilical cord, so she compensates by using tech to occupy her mind. It's quite common for handicappers to do that.

She's physically handicapped, mainly limited motor capabilities due to a lack of oxygen at birth due to a twisted or compressed umbilical cord, so she compensates by using tech to occupy her mind. It's quite common for handicappers to do that.

ah

The RIAA has a job for the judge.

Seriously, I hope the daughter finds a better home.

The girl in the vid has a younger sister. I hope they're both out of harm's way.

this POS should be disbarred from law & removed from office. i hope someone in jail shows him what a REAL beating is like

there was no need to beat the kid, then go back in the room and beat her more.i couldnt make it to the end

you could of taken the internet away and that would hurt a teen just as bad

a picture of the young lady is here http://i.imgur.com/UdsUN.jpg

i would forward this story to cnn, fox news, ect and make sure the pressure get put on him

http://pastebin.com/T1CwBDyn

Some forms of autism can lead the sufferers to have keen bonds with technology. It works as expected, to a pattern, with a system. This satisfies their needs well.

While i do belive he went a little to far.

She was pirating stuff, the cost if she was cought would have put them beyond the poor house.

Also it was in begining of video not only did they tell her not to use the computer previously, but she reinstalled the program, you can hear the guy in begining state " and she/you reinstalled it? ".

So obviously being grounded from the computer didnt work,and she blatenly didnt care. as for it to be installed in the first place, she would have had to use it previously.

The teen was old enough to follow directions / right from wrong, so next time she will learn to follow the rules/law. But the guy did go a little to far.

Damn, couldn't stand watching 1:30 mins...

Saddening! :cry:

Glassed Silver:mac

I couldn't even watch a minute and a half of that. That is seriously messed up. Who in the right mind would beat a child like that?