The 2003 Neowin MLB Playoff Thread

i watched the al game while putting mom's computer together....my gosh....that's gotta be the wildest game i've ever seen! the brawl...don zimmer getting knocked down...the thingy in the yankees' bullpen...and now chicago has a grand slam in the 1st inning and is up 7-0 in the bottom of the 4th

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yah, but when ya have a game like that it gets so exciting that you almost forget who won....such a COOL game

i've got the cubs-marlins games on...LOVE the guy who has the neon cubs thingy on his chest!

i can't believe they have hot tubs in that stadium....my gosh what a waste...they deserve to lose just because of that

cubs are one win from the series! this is awesome!.. now if only boston could get their act together.. :hmmm:

Edited by CatnipOligarthy

tis just about time for the cubs game to start.. 27 outs from the world series.. im like you anita.. i want them to win the series at home, but really just as long as they win..

i hate fox.. i like football but this is october, its the playoffs.. if they are gonna have football, they need to schedule the baseball game for later on.. i bet this game doesnt start for another 45 mins

no they will postpone the game... they will just keep the fans in florida sitting there waiting saying "wtf is going on, lets play ball" if youve ever been to a baseball game that is being aired on fox, you know what im talking about

they could at least show the beginning of the game on FX or something

i've never been to a broadcast game

BUT...it's finally over! someone won! now let's get the baseball started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait....what if this game runs long into the other game?

i don't have to chill...we are in the middle of the playoffs and one stupid football game could either have been started early or they could have switched to the baseball game

then they will postpone the next one.. and they will insist on doing one of those damn postgame shows, followed by another pregame show.. with that dorky jeanie zalasko or whatever her name is.. then we get to listen to the bumbling idiot they call tim mccarver do the commentary on the red sox game

Oh good grief. They won't start the game until FOX switches over. It's football season people. It's more popular and gets better ratings, so chill.

a team has a chance to go to the world series today.. a week 6 football game can wait.. and i love the NFL just as much as the next guy, so i can understand seeing the rest of the game, but i could have done without the 15 minute postgame show.. i can find the scores of all the other games elsewhere

so they fined pedro $50,000 for throwing at karim garcia.. manny got fined $25k i think it was for charging clemens. zimmer delivered a public apology saying how he was embarrased for his family, himself, the yankees, and the redsox..yeah.

anyways, game 4 tonight at 8ET.. lets go sox