The 2003 Neowin MLB Playoff Thread

prior and wood going for the cubs.. if they dont win, what a monumental collapse that would be.. as for the sox, theyve got to win tomorrow to have a shot imo

what should i do?? i take the train to work. it's like a 1.5 hour commute. i could go straight home from work, but then it would be in the 7th inning.

or, i can go to the bar, and watch the first 7 innings, and take the late train home. the game will be over by the time i get home.

hmmm...

Yo.. Yankees won.. one more to go.. whats up?

Remember Red Sox still stays curse.... muhahahaaa!!!

GO YANKEES!!!!

:woot:

:yes:

Glad to see that not everyone here is a hater.

Danm it! :angry:

I don't think boston will win the next 2 games :(

if you look at it that way, no way they will.. hopefully they will just worry about winning tomorrow night.. then if they win tomorrow night, they will have tied it up and sent it to game 7.. i personally dont think they will do it either, but anything can happen in the world of sports

Who you think it will be Boston's pitcherfor game 6, Pedro or the other guy ?

I'd put pedro in the "monticulo" to picht becouse of his quality and control... :)

Laters :D

I'm surprised that they showed the 7th inning stretch....maybe maybe they did it because Bernie Mac sang the song...but anyway...that was cool...I'd LOVE to go to a Cubs game to sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame....what a RUSH (Y)

2-0 bottom of the 7th...GAWD I can't stand it!

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!