Burger King cashier calls cops on 'herb' smoker

Lol how exactly does smoking weed put your life at danger?

just how old are you do you drive have you ever been through an random breath/drug test taking drugs and driving is just as bad as drinking and driving admittedly your most likely to be going a hell of a lot slower stoned than you'd be if you were drunk but that's not the point ya dindong

makes sense only if you read what i was trying to imply. take the "legality" out of it and what would you do? If you would say NO to your daughter what would be your reason?

You're missing my point. Whether or not I would let my daughter go out with him has NOTHING to do with legality. I wouldn't let my daughter go out with him if he showed up with his body covered in tattoos and piercings either, but that doesn't mean it's illegal.

Maybe I just misunderstand what you are arguing against here.

You're missing my point. Whether or not I would let my daughter go out with him has NOTHING to do with legality. I wouldn't let my daughter go out with him if he showed up with his body covered in tattoos and piercings either, but that doesn't mean it's illegal.

Maybe I just misunderstand what you are arguing against here.

exactly, I have a friend, her dad smokes, he would not let her go on a date with someone who smokes

exactly, I have a friend, her dad smokes, he would not let her go on a date with someone who smokes

I was thinking similarly... I smoke too, though for what it's worth, I didn't start until I was 18. If my daughter is at the age where I can still dictate who she dates, then she's probably too young to be smoking, and by extension, dating someone who does, so the question is a bit moot.

I don't think I am getting my point across so i will try one last time. Some people were saying that it DOES NOT affect driving ability. So i asked the question about allowing you daughter go on a date with a guy who was smoking pot before picking her up. This was not about the fact of him smoking pot, it was about "would you let your daughter ride in the vehicle he was driving while he was high/baked/stoned?" I was trying to show that if your answer was NO, then i guess you do feel that it does in fact impact your driving ability.

I don't think I am getting my point across so i will try one last time. Some people were saying that it DOES NOT affect driving ability. So i asked the question about allowing you daughter go on a date with a guy who was smoking pot before picking her up. This was not about the fact of him smoking pot, it was about "would you let your daughter ride in the vehicle he was driving while he was high/baked/stoned?" I was trying to show that if your answer was NO, then i guess you do feel that it does in fact impact your driving ability.

I got a friend who is a biker, he has gone 180 stoned down the interstate. He was just fine

You were pretty vague about that. Thanks for clarifying.

No, I wouldn't, not at all. In my opinion, one should NEVER drive under the influence of ANYTHING. Booze, weed, cocaine, spray paint... doesn't matter.

I would say that marijuana should be restricted in the same way that alcohol is, but I think the fact that the age restriction is 21 instead of 18 is dumb. So basically the same, minus that.

I got a friend who is a biker, he has gone 180 stoned down the interstate. He was just fine

People have done the same while intoxicated. Doesn't make it right.

Why are you asking this question though?

Probably because of the shocking number of people in this thread who foolishly think that being stoned doesn't impair your driving ability. They'll be extremely surprised if/when pot smoking is legalized in the US and it incurs the same restrictions are both tobacco AND alcohol use and has a few other restrictions tacked on as well.

Probably because of the shocking number of people in this thread who foolishly think that being stoned doesn't impair your driving ability. They'll be extremely surprised if/when pot smoking is legalized in the US and it incurs the same restrictions are both tobacco AND alcohol use and has a few other restrictions tacked on as well.

Tons of people think they can drive drunk as well. I don't think being told otherwise, or making it illegal, changes that.

I'm honestly not sure where this is going to be honest... I think we are all just talking past each other.