Playstation Vita Thread

Just been down to Tesco to buy a memory card and Starter Pack with my trade in credit. :)

post-112768-0-19857400-1329921400_thumb.

Not a bad haul bad for ?277.40. I have still got over ?11 left of trade in credit. :D

Is that a pre-order pack? Where did you order from?

Yeah it is the preorder pack. I preordered from Game because I had a load of Loyalty Credit (?72.56 IIRC). :)

Also if you guys want some awesome wallpapers for your Vita, look no further than here - http://neogaf.com/fo...ad.php?t=462902

Ahh, thanks for that :). Some really nice wallpapers in there for sure.

Cool to see people getting their Vita systems in now. I'm really digging it so far, and I think that many of you will feel the same way. I'm mostly playing Wipeout, Lumines, and Hot Shots Golf right now.

No way!

Wasnt marked as shipped but its just arrived at my door :D

PSN: TheLegendOfMart if anyone is interested, get some Motorstorm ghost action going.

My brother is going to pick up his PS Vita today. He pre-ordered it yesterday from a nearby EB Games store for $149.99. If you trade in 4 games with a minimum trade-in value of $8, you get $100 off a PS Vita pre-order/purchase. EB Games Canada has the same offer for the Nintendo 3DS.

Does anyone know if the likes of HMV/Game/Gamestation sell the Hori screen protector? It's pretty much OOS everywhere online. I'll go pick it up tomorrow if anyone knows.

No way!

Wasnt marked as shipped but its just arrived at my door :D

PSN: TheLegendOfMart if anyone is interested, get some Motorstorm ghost action going.

Just sent you a friend request. Got my Vita today and I'm very impressed with it, I have had one lock up but I suspect it was a problem I caused, thanks to PS Vita Support for helping me sort that out. Currently downloading God of War Chains of Olympus and the AR games at the moment.

I love Motorstorm so it's good to see Arctic Edge works on the PS Vita

PSN: terminus_a_quo if anyone is interested.

At work but know its on the way. Also got am email from amazon for $20 credit as my wife preordered it before they were bundling the 4GB card with it. That was awesome of them to do, gotta love amazon. Going to buy a case with it. For those that do have it already does it need to be charged first? Thinking of telling my wife to open the the box up and charge it if it needs it.

PSN is DLDirtyLarry if we're not already friends.

Here we go!

IMG_20120222_172810.jpg

Is the Vita friends list the same as the PS3 or do we need to start over?

ps. Memory card and games boxes are so cuteeee hahaha

Is the Vita friends list the same as the PS3 or do we need to start over?

Its seperate for now, i think you can see PS3 people but PS3 people cant see Vita people.

Accepted neo and requested you DL and AB

Is anyone having any problems with Mutant Blobs, ive tried installing it via PS3 and downloading it directly from the store but keeps failing installation.

Its seperate for now, i think you can see PS3 people but PS3 people cant see Vita people.

Accepted neo and requested you DL and AB

Is anyone having any problems with Mutant Blobs, ive tried installing it via PS3 and downloading it directly from the store but keeps failing installation.

I'll tell you shortly, booting up now. Can't wait to play Uncharted, so lucky I bagged it for 79 pence lol.

Lucky git i paid ?37 for my copy :(

*Hug*

Doing the system update right now. Dat OLED screen.

Btw everyone keep an eye on - http://wololo.net/wagic/

HBL will be released for Vita soon, but you need to buy a certain, currently unamed, PSP/PSN title with the exploit. May have to be quick if Sony pulls it. The power in this device is going to be awesome for emulation, I'm saddened though people will always look for a way to take an exploit and rip the arse out of it for free games. HBL genuinely has nothing to do with piracy, but Sony will certainly take nothing lightly after the PSP.

I'll tell you shortly, booting up now. Can't wait to play Uncharted, so lucky I bagged it for 79 pence lol.

did you confirm that it's the whole game and not some leaked DLC

did you confirm that it's the whole game and not some leaked DLC

Yeah it's whole game. Sony literally linked the purchase to the wrong content. My PSN downloads list says that I have purchased and own Golden Abyss.

So can anyone verify, when you open it up at first does it need to be charged? I am thinking of asking my wife to do so, but a bit hesitant. I kind of want to do the unboxing on my own, etc. But if it takes a few hours to get charged up, then yeah, i will not lose sleep if I cannot unbox it. :laugh:

So can anyone verify, when you open it up at first does it need to be charged? I am thinking of asking my wife to do so, but a bit hesitant. I kind of want to do the unboxing on my own, etc. But if it takes a few hours to get charged up, then yeah, i will not lose sleep if I cannot unbox it. :laugh:

mine came about 80% charged!

sorry to hear your troubles KoL - mine said Shipping Soon all day yesterday, but i finally got my shipping confirmation around 5pm. showed up today around 11am.

Mine came with about 75% charge, more than enough to update it and set it all up, install games, etc..

Did any of you American Vita owners get the AR Cards in the box?

Nooo don't take the holy unboxing away from your hands :p Yeah as others have said 75% charge on opening.

TheLegendOfMart, kicked your ass on that first Motorstorm race :p

Multitasking allows you to take a screenshot in-game (Home and Start), pop on Twitter (vita has it's own app) then upload your screen - https://twitter.com/#!/Gavin_Devine/status/172412977276911616

And the game is still running in the background waiting on you.

Nooo don't take the holy unboxing away from your hands :p Yeah as others have said 75% charge on opening.

TheLegendOfMart, kicked your ass on that first Motorstorm race :p

Multitasking allows you to take a screenshot in-game (Home and Start), pop on Twitter (vita has it's own app) then upload your screen - https://twitter.com/...412977276911616

And the game is still running in the background waiting on you.

Nice, that is REAL kick ass.

Man, going to do so much gaming on this thing, it is not even funny.

I just ordered the crystal case from Amazon, was literally free since they gave me a $20 credit for not getting the free 4GB memory card, which I would much rather have the case since I got a 4GB card with the starter kit.

Thanks to everyone for the fast response about it being charged. Looking forward to getting home.

One last question...

Do I purchase the games off of PSN onto PS3 and transfer, or can it be done through the Vita directly? Or both? Just curious best way to do it.

TIA, DL