Office 2003 beta gift

Jan 2004 it will time out. I send email to the beta admin about the toy radio not working and the reply back from them is give us your address and we will send you another one. I would but I have nothing to do the the beta any more or the office 2003 program.

Got any scans of the CD itself, or even a pic?

Here's a pic of the Pre-Installation Disk, since ya wanted it (remember, I got this as a System Builder, not from the Beta):

post-7-1070058062.jpg

Now how did you get that cd? That would be pretty kewl since i have someone who builds systems and they would like to install this for there customers.

Well just order an OEM CD from a Company (with some hardware) and you'll get it. (Y)

Any company? even if its a modem or motherboard or any hardware related item? Then I would get it?

Pretty much. I was ordering for another business and got Microsoft Office 2003 Pro (OEM) and 2 LCD screens (that was from Newegg). Any Hardware, no matter how small willl work. :)

it was free here too, i signed up but couldnt get out of school that day :crazy:

Could of told them that, the even was important and it was going to be educational to you since its a office event ;)

got mine today ..a black radio ... too bad I am not one of those lucky 60

Hey, noticed your from Minnesota... By which carrier did you receive the gift? (i.e. postal mail, UPS, Airborne, etc...) I just wondered since I am in Minneapolis and haven't seen my show up yet or if it has maybe it grew legs and walked off... I doubt I was one of the lucky 60 but wonder if that number is the total from both IEP and OEP testing groups...

Thanks

When you get it. Send it back to Microsoft and tell them that you want the Full Retail Boxed version of Office 2003 Pro for your hard labor and that this is nothing but an insult. Maybe if enough people do that, including myself, they will get the hint real fast.

Funny how Apple users dance around with their cool looking and superior iPods and now Office 2003 beta testers will be able to dance around with their $2.00 clip AM/FM radios. Provided they work!. Sounds like when people were given a penny for a months work, back in Biblical times. :laugh:

I wonder if Bill Gates gives out those cheap radios to the poor countries, he gives charity to. Or I know. They made them. Does the sticker on them say "Made in India" . :laugh:

Microsoft doesnt forced any one to test beta software, so u cant just tell'em that give me full retail version or like that... and mind you.. India is making a lot nice things then any others.

lol, I don't really mind not getting the full version. I mean, I didn't really expect them to give it to me. Would have been nice... but *shrugs*. I'll be happy with my mini radio whenever I get it... hehe. I'm not that hard to please. :p