If you had time machine..

Seriously? I'd go back and meet myself, try to convince myself of the things I know now, I think I'd inherrantly trust "me", so that should be good. Save me from getting married, wasting so much time trying to repair something that takes 2 to work at, find my happiness on my own, save a boat load of cash...

honestly, the reason I chose the date I did is to get laid... I mean I would fix a few other things I screwed up, but mostly just to get laid. Which looking back, would solve all the other problems too!

I'd love to see Mankind in the future.

Does mankind have a future?? Suppose you went 100years in to the future only to find yourself in a landscape of destruction.

I would follow Biff's advice from Back to the Future and buy a book with results to winning sport games and lottery numbers. I would be so rich :p

I think people don't think about the past as something dreadful... in the 1800's, toilet paper wasn't officially sold to the masses until 1857... before that, you were wiping your ass with whatever you could find, and then throwing your stool water out the window onto the alley/streetway. It was a disgusting era before we learned about germs and hygiene. While it would be interesting to pull a fast one on the people of before, you would quickly grow tired of the nasty food, disgusting scene, and probably the intelligence and mannerisms of the locals :p

Not to mention showering, soap...and above all....

Air Conditioning!

I seriously don't think people think about that when they think about "olde times." My ex always said she would go back to the renaissance era and do the masquerade balls, and yadda yadda. I'd always spoil her dream and mention that she would probably smell like an armpit, have swamp ass, and be sweating her ass off (or freezing) due to lack of modern heating and cooling.

Oh and no refrigeration. Good times!

If you go to the past to alter something then you are eliminating the need, in the present, to alter the past, thus a paradox.

Orchestrate it so that your present time self wouldn't be notified of the change until after you went back in time, thus avoiding such a paradox... Example, have a letter sent advising of a massive trust fund that you can now claim. LOL

I'm with the other people on the win the lotto thing, maybe get myself some cool future tech for personal use, winning the lotto would be the extent to my

changing the timeline thing.

EDIT: Scratched that, I'd also go far enough into the future to where they cure death and aging, THAT would be the extent to my changing the timeline.

haha, oh man that was funny.

If it worked just the way I wanted it to, I'd just go back to the 90s and early 2000s to try and change who I used to be and attempt to keep some friends that have since faded. I think about it every day. If I could relive my school days, I would. Over and over...

Know exactly what You mean and I would do the same thing.

I'd love to go back in like the 50's but take a long a Ferrari with me (obviously i'll have ot take the correct fuel and oil) just to rub it into everyone else is there overly round looking cars.

If not then a little back furthur as a cowboy or something :)

*snipped*

LMAO!!! :rofl:

If I had a time machine, I'd go back in time and try to raise a world not dominated by religion for so long. If that never happened, I bet we would be much much more technologically advanced than we are right now.

Going into your own past sounds great, until you realize you'd suddenly have all these friends and relatives alive again who you know are going to die and when, how could you deal with that. It would be horrible. I'd only like to go back if I could completely forget about certain things.

Just for fun.. I'd go into the future... check out some games... write down the results.. and make awesome money with bets... or euro millions, will work too.

I don't really wanna know my future.. otherwise there's no surprise element which is what prevents boredom :b