Proof the US Government Has Teleported Man to Mars

Hum    6,934

Fascinating, if all true.

Watch and decide. ;)

+Gary7    7,592

Eleven Bypasses , I doubt it.Probably got as far as the Moon.

FunkyMike    1,878
5 minutes ago, Hum said:

Fascinating, if all true.

Watch and decide. ;)

Didn't some guy claim that he worked on a base there for x amount of years. Something about a teleport elevators and hostile animals. Whether conspiracy nut job or whatnot .. it was defo nice fiction. 

mudslag    10,998

Came for the proof, left with none.

• Like 3
AnotherITguy    166

I read this article and i'm still waiting for the proof.. the pudding is  a lie!

Son_Of_Dad    1,509

So the moon landing was all staged but we're now on Mars? Okaaaay......

• Like 2
Hum    6,934
8 hours ago, FunkyMike said:

Didn't some guy claim that he worked on a base there for x amount of years. Something about a teleport elevators and hostile animals. Whether conspiracy nut job or whatnot .. it was defo nice fiction. 

There is another guy who claims about the same story.

I read this article and i'm still waiting for the proof.. the pudding is  a lie!

What will you have as proof ?

An announcement from the President ? NASA ?

2 or 3 eye witnesses telling their experience would usually hold up in court, in criminal trials.

Maybe Buzz Aldrin will confess before he dies.

Remember that radio and television were once considered impossible, even supernatural, as you go back thru the centuries.

I do believe that teleportation is possible.

But I'm not sure why the government would build a teleportation machine in an out of the way 'store' in the boonies.

Sounds like a Twilight Zone story.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

The lack of a big NASA space exploration budget would make sense if there is already much more advanced Technology.

• Like 1
carOS    184

You can teleport anytime you want as long as you have a portal GUN and imagine the saving cost of investing in new rocket that can help eradicate poverty to make the world civilization more advanced.

Hum    6,934

Published on Jan 10, 2017

A whistle-blowers involved in secret research and development projects undertaken by US defense agencies, has verified secret teleportation to US bases on Mars, and to meeting intelligent Martian extraterrestrial life. This relates experiences in DARPA’s Project Pegasus during the period 1969 to 1972, and describes probes to past and future events that he took via teleportation and chrono-vision during the early days of time-space exploration by the US government.

The video confirms that the United States has been teleporting individuals to Mars for decades and recounts the awe-inspiring and terrifying trips that he took to Mars in 1981 after he was tapped to go there because he had teleported as a child participant in Project Pegasus.

• Like 1
T3X4S    4,533

HUM - Please tell me you dont believe anything from the "Biblical Prophecies 2015" whackjob ?
Please tell me you are just posting funny things to get some reactions from people.
Please tell me you dont believe in this nonsense, and any other nonsense tinfoil hat brigaders fantasize about.

I'll watch the vid now.

T3X4S    4,533

2 aliens in a spaceship travelling past Earth.
1 alien looks @ Earth, and scans it on their super onboard computer.
He says, "Hey, this planet Earth has weapons of mass destruction, maybe they are ready, should we visit them?"
The other alien says, "No... look!  All of their weapons are pointed at themselves... Keep Going"

mudslag    10,998
46 minutes ago, Hum said:

There is another guy who claims about the same story.

What will you have as proof ?

An announcement from the President ? NASA ?

2 or 3 eye witnesses telling their experience would usually hold up in court, in criminal trials.

Maybe Buzz Aldrin will confess before he dies.

Remember that radio and television were once considered impossible, even supernatural, as you go back thru the centuries.

I do believe that teleportation is possible.

But I'm not sure why the government would build a teleportation machine in an out of the way 'store' in the boonies.

Sounds like a Twilight Zone story.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

The lack of a big NASA space exploration budget would make sense if there is already much more advanced Technology.

Evidence for starters but as usual, your threads lack any at all.

Hum    6,934
18 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

HUM - Please tell me you dont believe anything from the "Biblical Prophecies 2015" whackjob ?
Please tell me you are just posting funny things to get some reactions from people.
Please tell me you dont believe in this nonsense, and any other nonsense tinfoil hat brigaders fantasize about.

I'll watch the vid now.

Don't judge everything from Labels.

The video poster may be entirely separate from the guy lecturing.

Also the guy lecturing may be so frightened from his real experiences that he clings to Religion for comfort.

I do know that some involved with advanced technologies have delusions of Biblical prophecies. end-of-the-world, etc.

• Like 2
Hum    6,934

alternate video -- poor sound.

More details.

T3X4S    4,533
3 hours ago, Hum said:

Don't judge everything from Labels.

The video poster may be entirely separate from the guy lecturing.

Also the guy lecturing may be so frightened from his real experiences that he clings to Religion for comfort.

I do know that some involved with advanced technologies have delusions of Biblical prophecies. end-of-the-world, etc.

Oh hey - I was just messing around

Not judging