Car Mods

Honda

Accord

EX

Black

Coil Overs, rims, cold are intake, exhaust, rims. recaro seats, spoiler, painted tail lights red, reverse glow gauges, painted interior black from brown

Well my Turbo Kit comes with the works. Intercooler, timer, blow off valve, pistons rings, headers, downpipe. I know that i am missing some items put the kit is so sweet.

Well my Turbo Kit comes with the works. Intercooler, timer, blow off valve, pistons rings, headers, downpipe. I know that i am missing some items put the kit is so sweet.

hopefully it comes with new pistons and piston shafts too...those WILL blow...and generally, the piston rings that are included in turbo kits, suck, get some good ones they're not too expensive

why would you laugh at the lights? they're rallye lights...for you know....a rallye car, which that is....

because at first it just caught me off gaurd, thinking about actually taking that on the roads at night and seeing the different reactions.

because at first it just caught me off gaurd, thinking about actually taking that on the roads at night and seeing the different reactions.

ahh...actually, I've always wanted lights like that. have you seen how well they light things up? VERY nice...but ya, it would look kinda funny to see one cruising down the road

92 red Jetta GLi

16v DOHC

Big Bore intake, Modified ECU chip, and a few small miscellaneous mods

est hp 150 -ish

est hp by end of project / new engine over 400 :D

Wants: 93 VW Corrado g60 :)

Im selling my enkei RF7's for $400 w/ new tires. They were only on my car for 2 months and I paid $1,100 for them brand new retail. They are 16's 4 lug pattern. Email me if your interested. :)

Found this pic, and got a good laugh from the lights
ahh...actually, I've always wanted lights like that. have you seen how well they light things up? VERY nice...but ya, it would look kinda funny to see one cruising down the road

There is a reason for those lights... it's a rally car and it helps the driver to see where he's going when drivng through forests at 100mph+ in the dark :)

The sooner America is introduced to the joy's of rallying the better :)

Don't have a photo of my latest car, but it's a Merc 230 SLK (no laughing now, I'm not a hairdresser) :)

Before that had I this (Impreza Turbo, pro-drive wheels and twiddly engine bits) :-

impreza1.jpg

And before that this (Nissan 200SX Turbo, lowered one inch with 18in Imola alloy's)

200sx1.jpg

I also have a photo of a banged out Cavalier I used to own years ago, if anybody is interested :)

Don't have a photo of my latest car, but it's a Merc 230 SLK (no laughing now, I'm not a hairdresser) :)

Before that had I this (Impreza Turbo, pro-drive wheels and twiddly engine bits) :-

http://www.lemon-jelly.net/images/impreza1.jpg

And before that this (Nissan 200SX Turbo, lowered one inch with 18in Imola alloy's)

http://www.lemon-jelly.net/images/200sx1.jpg

I also have a photo of a banged out Cavalier I used to own years ago, if anybody is interested :)

Now here's a man with a few good cars...minus the SLK and the Cavalier :D

-Make - Dodge

-Model - Stratus

-Year - 1998

-Color - forest green

-Engine - under the hood and off limits to me

-Mods - I have had fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror in all of my cars (Y)

-Est/Apx Horse Power - :huh: :unsure:

you can see the dice in this pic:

post-7-1066139331.jpg

Edited by aem4162

Ford Mustang

Red

3.8L V6

Remote Starter, Sound System, Custom Interior Panels

150hp

Sound System includes - Pioneer DEH-7400MP head unit, Lanzar Vibe 1200D Amp, Adire Audio 12" Shiva in custom box

Can all be seen at:

www.cardomain.com/id/chrisstang

the pics are a little old, i built a new sub box since then

well i just traded in my car yesterday and bought a jeep liberty.

already started customizing a little...

-Make - Jeep

-Model - Liberty

-Year - 2004

-Color - Black

-Mods - Chrome grill, chrome runner, chrome taillight covers

-Est/Apx Horse Power - 210

more/better pics soon to come.

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

-Mods - I have had fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror in all of my cars (Y)

Did you know that Fuzzy dice add the most Horse Power out of any other mod. lol

Here's mine ;)

Make: Toyota

Model: Celica

Year: 1995

Color: Silver

Engine: stock

Mods: Lowered, Remus exhaust, cold air induction, air filter, high spoiler, Alpine stereo with 12 cd changer and 8 speakers (no amp), White blueish HID bulb, White LED licence plate lights, Blue LED instrument gauge lights, gold Toyota badges, some TRD stickers

Future mod: none planned

post-7-1066141415.jpg