Boy Scouts of America keeps gay ban

not like this

You don't have to join the gay pride parade you know.

white is right in European nations. I make no such claim for America. We have a right to our own nations(nations as in people with a collective common origin, history, customs, and purpose each in their own indigenous lands). Multiculturalism and tolerance will soon see the death of western civilization. Low birthrates and high rates of divorce are symptoms of our decaying society. In europe the import of middle easterners and north africans have actually created no-go zones in major european cities. It's time to clean house, reclaim our own nations and countries and fix our broken society.

Fine.. I'll bite this bull**** racist, flame bait...

Show me where in the EU that white is right?

And yet, you seem to be obsessed with 'yellow' people?

i appreciate asian culture. I even have visited Japan. But i would never dream of imposing on their culture or demand rights or think that i had the right to live their by entering illegally or overstaying a visa.

i appreciate asian culture. I even have visited Japan. But i would never dream of imposing on their culture or demand rights or think that i had the right to live their by entering illegally or overstaying a visa.

And what does that have to do with gays asking for the same rights as everyone else... in their own damn country... Or are you saying they entered illegally?

white is right in European nations. I make no such claim for America. We have a right to our own nations(nations as in people with a collective common origin, history, customs, and purpose each in their own indigenous lands). Multiculturalism and tolerance will soon see the death of western civilization. Low birthrates and high rates of divorce are symptoms of our decaying society. In europe the import of middle easterners and north africans have actually created no-go zones in major european cities. It's time to clean house, reclaim our own nations and countries and fix our broken society.

Retarded racist mentality is retarded and racist. Im glad Im doing my part of multiclturalism by having biracial kids.

not like this

Actually a parade by a social group doesn't equate to a behavior of a general population. Gay parades are pretty common among most major cities in the US. The thing is, you don't have to participate, just like others don't have to participate or care about klan rallies or a black million man march. Ignorance is no way to live life.

You don't have to join the gay pride parade you know.

you missed the point. If you act special you get treated special. If you act normal you get treated normal. I'm sorry to say that those who act special has ruined it for those who act normal

Fine.. I'll bite this bull**** racist, flame bait...

Show me where in the EU that white is right?

it's their nations. that's all that it has to be for white to be right. but i'll show you what multiculturalism looks like

UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0BbWmPKCyk

Sweden

France

Germany

And what does that have to do with gays asking for the same rights as everyone else... in their own damn country... Or are you saying they entered illegally?

My comment was the tolerance of behavior that is blatantly not of the general population is like multiculturalism. Just another thing that degrades the culture and should never had been tolerated to begin with. If there was a room a hundred people in it and ten were gay ideally you should never be able to tell which is gay even when talking to them. That's just not the case.

you missed the point. If you act special you get treated special. If you act normal you get treated normal. I'm sorry to say that those who act special has ruined it for those who act normal

My comment was the tolerance of behavior that is blatantly not of the general population is like multiculturalism. Just another thing that degrades the culture and should never had been tolerated to begin with. If there was a room a hundred people in it and ten were gay ideally you should never be able to tell which is gay even when talking to them. That's just not the case.

I didn't miss the point. I'm just not an ***hole. If you really think this is how gay people act then maybe you need to get outside more.

You make it seem like these "no-go" areas are a new idea. When you speak of no-go areas, im reminded of when people say that women who wear skirts shouldn't go to certain areas of the city at night. THAT right there is YOUR no go area.

Your comment was irrelevant. Ignorant, and most of all ridiculously stupid...As it pertains NOTHING to nothing of which we are discussing here.

Who cares if you can tell who is gay when they talk? It's not like they can help the way they speak.

Shockingly to seta-san's generalized belief, not everyone who is gay flaunts it. Just like not every teenage girl is a slut or drama queen and not every white guy is a white supremacist or black person a black panther.

Shockingly to seta-san's generalized belief, not everyone who is gay flaunts it. Just like not every teenage girl is a slut or drama queen and not every white guy is a white supremacist or black person a black panther.

I thought he was just a misogynist.. turns out he's racist and a homophobe.

Retarded racist mentality is retarded and racist. Im glad Im doing my part of multiclturalism by having biracial kids.

Actually a parade by a social group doesn't equate to a behavior of a general population. Gay parades are pretty common among most major cities in the US. The thing is, you don't have to participate, just like others don't have to participate or care about klan rallies or a black million man march. Ignorance is no way to live life.

you people need to learn the difference between "racist" and "racial"

racist = thinking your race is better

racial = of or pertaining to race

I'm pure white of european heritage and I see myself as one of grand rainbow of people across the world. I don't see myself as better than other races. I see myself as distinct, as different from people. I appreciate the distinctness of other races and think that we're all better served in our home nations. Besides dont' see you see it very interesting that multiculturalism seems to only be demanded of white nations?

I'm pure white of european heritage and I see myself as one of grand rainbow of people across the world. I don't see myself as better than other races. I see myself as distinct, as different from people. I appreciate the distinctness of other races and think that we're all better served in our home nations. Besides dont' see you see it very interesting that multiculturalism seems to only be demanded of white nations?

What white nations?

Saying the word WHITE nations... removes the "Racial" aspect of your bs and makes it racist.

When you say "White is right" That is racist.

End of.

I thought he was just a misogynist.. turns out he's racist and a homophobe.

like usual. When you can't win any arguement or provide any enlightenment you do what every liberal does. Cry racism, sexism, bigot.

as i said before. The ones that do flaunt it ruin it for everybody. Whether or not the gay community wants to admit it.. those who flaunt it represent them to the public in parades and mass media.

like usual. When you can't win any arguement or provide any enlightenment you do what every liberal does. Cry racism, sexism, bigot.

as i said before. The ones that do flaunt it ruin it for everybody. Whether or not the gay community wants to admit it.. those who flaunt it represent them to the public in parades and mass media.

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... it's a duck. I am not crying racism/sexism/bigot. You're doing that all on your own.

And people like you are the ones who ruin everything for gays by generalizing them into one category, based on the very vocal minority of them who "flaunt" it.

What's wrong with being proud of who they are? Nothing. The only one's who have a problem with it. Are bigots.

What white nations?

Saying the word WHITE nations... removes the "Racial" aspect of your bs and makes it racist.

When you say "White is right" That is racist.

End of.

yeah and yellow is right in asia and black is right in africa. I'm simply making the statement that those cultures are distinct in their own nations and outsiders shouldn't colonize and attempt to change their culture. Multiculturalism is simply an invited colonization of foreigners.

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... it's a duck. I am not crying racism/sexism/bigot. You're doing that all on your own.

And people like you are the ones who ruin everything for gays by generalizing them into one category, based on the very vocal minority of them who "flaunt" it.

What's wrong with being proud of who they are? Nothing. The only one's who have a problem with it. Are bigots.

try having a white pride rally and you'll jump all over it about how racist it is.

yeah and yellow is right in asia and black is right in africa. I'm simply making the statement that those cultures are distinct in their own nations and outsiders shouldn't colonize and attempt to change their culture. Multiculturalism is simply an invited colonization of foreigners.

try having a white pride rally and you'll jump all over it about how racist it is.

The thing is... Gay's aren't trying to change anyones culture. They just want to be accepted into the current culture.

And good god you can't be serious. Holy **** balls.. There are people of multiple cultures in every country... what you're saying is absolutely retarded on every level....

Try having a white pride parade..... and you'll have EVERYONE saying how racist it is.

When you say "white is right in European nations", that's racist. Trying to make a "distinction" is nothing more then a deluded fallacy.

The thing is... Gay's aren't trying to change anyones culture. They just want to be accepted into the current culture.

But despite not trying to they are.

And good god you can't be serious. Holy **** balls.. There are people of multiple cultures in every country... what you're saying is absolutely retarded on every level....

and this commonly ends with ethnic cleansings. Not a positive result of multiculturalism.

Try having a white pride parade..... and you'll have EVERYONE saying how racist it is.

appeal to popularity fallacy. It's popular in the middle east to stone women who are raped and don't have witness to say that it wasn't consensual. Is it right?

besides, what's wrong with being proud of being white? Nothing. The only one's who have a problem with it. Are bigots.

But despite not trying to they are.

and this commonly ends with ethnic cleansings. Not a positive result of multiculturalism.

appeal to popularity fallacy. It's popular in the middle east to stone women who are raped and don't have witness to say that it wasn't consensual. Is it right?

No they're not. Show me proof that they are.

When was the last "ethnic" cleansing in any modern civilization?

Appeal to nothing. It sure is popular in some of those places. Again, you're generalizing. Is it right to stone women to death? It's their laws, not mine. I don't believe it's right, but I can't stop them.

Now. Let's go back to your "Appeal to popularity" bullcrap..

It was also VERY popular in the US of A to own a slave. More specifically. Black people.

Go on. Tell me how that was right.

No they're not. Show me proof that they are.

metrosexuals

When was the last "ethnic" cleansing in any modern civilization?

http://en.wikipedia....thnic_cleansing

take your pick

Appeal to nothing. It sure is popular in some of those places. Again, you're generalizing. Is it right to stone women to death? It's their laws, not mine. I don't believe it's right, but I can't stop them.

Now. Let's go back to your "Appeal to popularity" bullcrap..

It was also VERY popular in the US of A to own a slave. More specifically. Black people.

Go on. Tell me how that was right.

The slavery issue resulted in the bloodiest war america has ever been in and in the end slavery was a betrayal of the principles that we set down on paper. Slavery was never right even by our own standards at the time.

metrosexuals

http://en.wikipedia....thnic_cleansing

take your pick

The slavery issue resulted in the bloodiest war america has ever been in and in the end slavery was a betrayal of the principles that we set down on paper. Slavery was never right even by our own standards at the time.

Metrosexuals... Not the same as homosexuals.

So if they worked so well, why is there still multiculturalism? Extremists =/= "ethnic cleansing"... Are you trying to tell me that 9/11 was essentially "Ethnic cleansing?"

Also. Slavery WAS right at the time. That's why it was allowed. Don't back out of your bull**** claims now... Slavery should never have happened. But to the people living in that time. Slavery was ok.

Metrosexuals... Not the same as homosexuals.

So if they worked so well, why is there still multiculturalism?

Also. Slavery WAS right at the time. That's why it was allowed. Don't back out of your bull**** claims now.

metrosexuals don't have to be the same as homosexual. I merely had to demonstrate that homosexual culture was corrupting the broader culture

clearly it doesn't work so well.

There was debates, even in the south, over the morality of slavery. Even the slave owners had to use contorted logic to justify it. Even the civil war is a prime example of how multiculturalism doesn't work well. Anyone living in America can attest to the fact that north and south have distinct cultures from each other and even still the civil war is referred to as the "war of northern aggression"

metrosexuals don't have to be the same as homosexual. I merely had to demonstrate that homosexual culture was corrupting the broader culture

clearly it doesn't work so well.

There was debates, even in the south, over the morality of slavery. Even the slave owners had to use contorted logic to justify it. Even the civil war is a prime example of how multiculturalism doesn't work well. Anyone living in America can attest to the fact that north and south have distinct cultures from each other and even still the civil war is referred to as the "war of northern aggression"

Metrosexuals have nothing to do with homosexual culture... jesus h christ are you really this obtuse?

Thankfully.

Debates my ass.. They didn't care if they had slaves or not. Black people were considered less than human in those days. They didn't even give it a second damn thought if it was "Moral" or not.

Metrosexuals have nothing to do with homosexual culture... jesus h christ are you really this obtuse?

yes it does. They even had a TV show about it.

"Queer Eye for the straight guy". That first word "queer" is your first clue.

yes it does. They even had a TV show about it.

"Queer Eye for the straight guy". That first word "queer" is your first clue.

Do you even know what that show was about?

Seems like you don't.

Metrosexual is a neologism derived from metropolitan and heterosexual coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in an urban, post-industrial, capitalist culture) who spends a lot of time and money on shopping for his appearance.[1]

The show is premised on and plays with the stereotypes that gay men are superior in matters of fashion, style, personal grooming, interior design and culture. In each episode, the team of five gay men known collectively as the "Fab Five" perform a makeover (in the parlance of the show, a "make-better") on a person, usually a straight man, revamping his wardrobe, redecorating his home and offering advice on grooming, lifestyle and food.[3]

Try again.

Do you even know what that show was about?

Seems like you don't.

Metrosexual is a neologism derived from metropolitan and heterosexual coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in an urban, post-industrial, capitalist culture) who spends a lot of time and money on shopping for his appearance.[1]

The show is premised on and plays with the stereotypes that gay men are superior in matters of fashion, style, personal grooming, interior design and culture. In each episode, the team of five gay men known collectively as the "Fab Five" perform a makeover (in the parlance of the show, a "make-better") on a person, usually a straight man, revamping his wardrobe, redecorating his home and offering advice on grooming, lifestyle and food.[3]

Try again.

are you reading your quotes. They fit together perfectly. and even if they didn't the description of "queer eye for the straight guy" could simply just be a second example. Either way you can't deny that gay culture is affecting the broader culture.