Amazing Spider-Man 2

Harry Or Norman? The Goblin can be either one.

Really? I think it's save to say it'll be Harry because of the age.

Really? I think it's save to say it'll be Harry because of the age.

I'm just saying. lol. These days not many people get married. 

^That looked really good!!

I'm just saying. lol. These days not many people get married.

No one mentioned them being married though :p It would be odd if she was Norman's girlfriend. But we'll see I guess.

SDCC Footage Description:

Starts with the city. A truck coming down the street. Cops following. Truck plows through barricade. Spider-Man jumping on cop cars. Jumps onto the hood of the truck. Lets himself in. Cut to Peter arguing with his [Aunt May] about doing laundry. Back to the truck. Spider-Man flies down and saves someone. It's Max! Max says he's nobody. Spider-Man assures him that he's not a nobody. He's a somebody. Then he webs the trucker to the center of the street. Max watches Spider-Man in awe. He seems awkward and insecure. He wishes he was like Spider-Man. Gwen says she loves Peter Parker more than Spider-Man. Max climbs into a tube. Gets electrocuted and then falls into a tank full of something swimming. The tank bursts. Next time we see his face, it's glowing under a hood. "You will never be invisible again," Harry (pretty sure) tells him. Max says he wants people to feel what it feels like to live in his world. A world without power. We see him floating and zapping people with his hands. All the lights in Times Square go out and then everything explodes. Spider-Man catches a cop car just before it lands on someone.

Sounds crazy!

Is it just me or does it seem like fewer people care about this sequel?  Looks like Spiderman has been dropping in movie popularity since the original made records at the box office.  Since then each one has been making less and less money from what I remember. 

Just because people don't reply doesn't really mean anything imo. I checked the photos out but I just had nothing to say :p They're hi-res photos of pictures we had already seen.

Just because people don't reply doesn't really mean anything imo. I checked the photos out but I just had nothing to say :p They're hi-res photos of pictures we had already seen.

I'm not talking about just here, I mean in general.   The movie going population seems to be losing interest in spiderman flicks as time goes on, each one is bringing in less money, in the US, than the one before it.   The reboot didn't make it over $300m when the first one topped $400m at the box office.   This seems to be the trend and I wouldn't be surprised if this sequel does less as well.

Well, I'm not going to be negative about any of it before having watched the movie. I liked the first one of this reboot a lot and I'll probably like this one a lot too. But, we'll see :)

Well, I'm not going to be negative about any of it before having watched the movie. I liked the first one of this reboot a lot and I'll probably like this one a lot too. But, we'll see :)

I'm not trying to be negative either, just saying what I'm seeing as a trend.   A part of me wants a spiderman movie to flop hard so that Sony can give it up and let it go back home to Marvel. 

I am still yet to see the first :rofl:

######? :p Go see it ASAP!

I'm not trying to be negative either, just saying what I'm seeing as a trend.   A part of me wants a spiderman movie to flop hard so that Sony can give it up and let it go back home to Marvel.

Giving it back to Marvel would be neat. He could be part of the Avengers that way :p