Amazing Spider-Man 2

• 2 weeks later...

so far so good the movie is still looking amazing. I do hope that they try to setup Venom again however, i hope they doing screw it up like they did in the last set of films. especially being that last time they prevented carnage from ever happening. and he was my favorite spiderman character.

To be honest, I don't really care about any of those upcoming Villians. I just want to know when Venom gets here. XD 

The first Spiderman comic I ever owned and read was the introduction of Electro, so I am really looking forward to this one if done right. Venom of course is awesome, but they already went there in recent times.

Amazingspiderman9electro.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

SN6vdsW.png

Well, the viral site The Daily Bugle journalist ?Ned Leeds? is hinting at even more villainy in his latest report:

The NYPD are the city?s greatest heroes, but sometimes even heroes are left scratching their heads. For instance, when $200,000 goes missing from the armored vault at G.K. Mason Bank.

Detective Stan Carter of the NYPD Major Crimes Unit was on scene to comment, stating, ?There?s still a lot we don?t know, but it looks like some kind of sustained vibration literally shook the door off its hinges and ripped the walls apart in the process.? Security cameras inside the bank were damaged upon the immediate forced entry of the robber, denying police a clear view of the perpetrator or the means of rupturing the vault.

When asked if the NYPD had concerns that the nature of the crime might indicate heightened super-human activity, Carter said, ?There?s no evidence to point to that yet. When we catch him, we don?t expect anything more than a common crook with a clever toy.

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/2013/11/28/shocker-villains-hinted-latest-amazing-spider-man-2-viral-report/

I don't care about the movie (still haven't seen TAS1, never liked the first trilogy), but I gotta say the new spidey costume looks great.

Then you should definitely watch the first film. It blows away that first trilogy on all aspects if you ask me.

Looks like Rhino is a machine instead of a mutant, that's a letdown :/ I thought he'd mutate into Rhino in the film. And there's a Goblin as well!

If Goblin is back that doesn't bode well for Gwen, if they stick to the comic books then we all know what happens to her later.

• Like 2

If Goblin is back that doesn't bode well for Gwen, if they stick to the comic books then we all know what happens to her later.

True that! And they already showed the place where it happened as an easter egg in TASM1. There have been plenty of easter eggs in the previous film regarding villains as well.

There a leak regarding this, very spoilerish... 

There a leak regarding this, very spoilerish... 

Well, it's kind of hard to hide it when anyone can just look up the characters bio and find out.  

Well, it's kind of hard to hide it when anyone can just look up the characters bio and find out.  

Wait so you mean it's not a spoiler if say... gwen stacy or peter parker or mary jane :P

Looks like Rhino is a machine instead of a mutant, that's a letdown :/ I thought he'd mutate into Rhino in the film. And there's a Goblin as well!

I don't think Rhino is similar to Lizard (Curt Connors). He's a mutate, like Spider-Man and the Hulk. He wasn't born with his powers and he's actually more similar to the Hulk because his strength was augmented because of gamma radiation exposure. In the comics, he wears a suit made of a durable material and makes himself look like a rhino.

I don't think Rhino is similar to Lizard (Curt Connors). He's a mutate, like Spider-Man and the Hulk. He wasn't born with his powers and he's actually more similar to the Hulk because his strength was augmented because of gamma radiation exposure. In the comics, he wears a suit made of a durable material and makes himself look like a rhino.

Shows how much I actually don't know about Spider-Man. However, I don't like the fact that his suit is a robot suit in this film. I'd much rather have seen an actual Rhino suit like (apparently) the one from the comics.

I always thought Rhino was a man who mutated into the Rhino form by accident. I've never really read anything about his origin though. But I've just read that Alex O'Hirn is the Ultimate Marvel version of Rhino and uses a suit of armor known as R.H.I.N.O. that he stole from the U.S. Military. Perhaps they used that for inspiration.

Rhino was the result of Soviet Bloc experiment that gave him super strength and durability. But in this movie he's being played by Paul Giamatti so... yeah, robot. I would put a guy like Kane Hodder, Ken Kirzinger, or, and this would be absolutely perfect, Nathan Jones playing him. He never was particularly intelligent, only massively strong. Those guys would fit the bill to a T.

We all knew what was going to happen as soon as we saw that Emma Stone was Gwen and not Mary Jane. But they may end up deviating from the comics, as they did in the recent Wolverine movie.

Rhino was the result of Soviet Bloc experiment that gave him super strength and durability. But in this movie he's being played by Paul Giamatti so... yeah, robot. I would put a guy like Kane Hodder, Ken Kirzinger, or, and this would be absolutely perfect, Nathan Jones playing him. He never was particularly intelligent, only massively strong. Those guys would fit the bill to a T.

We all knew what was going to happen as soon as we saw that Emma Stone was Gwen and not Mary Jane. But they may end up deviating from the comics, as they did in the recent Wolverine movie.

They might, we'll see.

Ah, thanks for the info! Nathan Jones has the proper looks for a Rhino if you ask me

Ah, thanks for the info! Nathan Jones has the proper looks for a Rhino if you ask me

He would be absolutely perfect as classical Spider-man Rhino. Dave Batista would also work, but he's more "stumpy" and way too tanned.