Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

whats the point of the QR code if you would have to be creative / god to read it? or are we still going to do a map?

lol totally see that now, i was thinking guard tower not viewing tower :P

If anyone has time to post some pics I'd love to see the spawn point/etc since I wont be able to jump on the server for at least a week.

Whitelisted:

cpressland

Lingwo

pc27463

toolage27

Haggis

sagum

jerzdawg

Kyanges

A look at spawn now:

Screen-Shot-2013-07-01-at-19.32.19.png

thank you

Thanks for white listing me.

If anyone has any trouble getting on the server because Minecraft has updated itself.

Here is a quick fix, until the server updates.

With the new launcher.

Click edit profile.

Tick enable experimental development versions ("snapshots").

Then in the drop down select "snapshot 1.6"

This will allow you to join the server

Whitelisted:

cpressland

Lingwo

pc27463

toolage27

Haggis

sagum

jerzdawg

Kyanges

A look at spawn now:

Thank You!

I'd love to be whitelisted again!  jta827

I had mixed feelings about the reset, but I'm excited now :) I was actually one of the few who didn't get griefed much, other than my cattle.

so i was on tryed to get on erlyer today and now it is telling me that the server is runing on 1.3 and i cant get on das any one know what hapend?

Can I be whitelisted please  :/

so i was on tryed to get on erlyer today and now it is telling me that the server is runing on 1.3 and i cant get on das any one know what hapend?

This happened to me and it was because I migrated my account to mojang. I had to delete my .minecraft folder and then login with email rather than username. Not sure if any of that is excessive, but it resolved the issue for me.

Can I be whitelisted please  :/

This happened to me and it was because I migrated my account to mojang. I had to delete my .minecraft folder and then login with email rather than username. Not sure if any of that is excessive, but it resolved the issue for me.

I tried this also, but I can log in fine, just can't join the server, says it's running 1.3. But it does say 3 people are online. 

Edit: got it, had to change it to 1.6.1

Server has been updated to the latest official release - 1.6.1

There was some heavy creeper damage at the main spawn, effecting some of the houses / road. I've repaired them back to how they were, or at least how I think they were.

Also can we set mobGriefing to False please, so that creeper explosions don't ruin stuff.

• Like 3

Also can we set mobGriefing to False please, so that creeper explosions don't ruin stuff.

Along with this I would also like to see keepInventory turned to true, its really a pain when your working on a tall structure and you fall to your death and loose all your items.

Whats the point of survival? lol

Well I think mobGriefing is necessary, not too bothered about keep inventory, if you die in lava you have to rebuild and find more iron/whatever. :p

can i get whitelisted again? wasn't too active on the old server but I might stop in every now and then

Well I think mobGriefing is necessary, not too bothered about keep inventory, if you die in lava you have to rebuild and find more iron/whatever. :p

Is there a way to stop mob griefing in a certain radius. That would make more sense.

I could understand having it switch off round the spawn area. Having it off completely though ruins the fun of creeper explosions.