Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

Keeping it simple: An idea for the basic houses near spawn. 

Exterior:

post-1302-0-56129100-1372514476.png

Interior:

post-1302-0-51785500-1372514490.png

Btw, if anyone wants to help with the spawn area, ping me and I'll add you to the whitelist - if you're a trustworthy player that is.

Still needed: A better idea for the spawn itself.

It has to be something suitable for a forest biome.

Keeping it simple: An idea for the basic houses near spawn. 

Exterior:

attachicon.gifMC1.png

Interior:

attachicon.gifMC2.png

Btw, if anyone wants to help with the spawn area, ping me and I'll add you to the whitelist - if you're a trustworthy player that is.

Still needed: A better idea for the spawn itself.

It has to be something suitable for a forest biome.

This looks good to me. Can't wait for it to go live. 

Nice to see the new server coming along.

If you need a hand setting up spawn with some building, roads etc I could give you a hand.

Minecraft name is: Nuculi

Some of you may remember me form the server, I had the big house near spawn with lava around it.

Utterly trustworthy as you may know

Please add me again to whitelist. :)

Thanks.

PS, idea for spawn could be a compass made floor with the N,E,S,W directions of the map, spruced up! if you know what I mean

This is the spawn now after some cleaning up:

Screen-Shot-2013-06-29-at-18.01.32.png

The quartz pillar marks the actual spawn, the beacon is there for decoration purposes and as a landmark. Obviously this needs more work.

Nice to see the new server coming along.

If you need a hand setting up spawn with some building, roads etc I could give you a hand.

Minecraft name is: Nuculi

Some of you may remember me form the server, I had the big house near spawn with lava around it.

Utterly trustworthy as you may know

Please add me again to whitelist. :)

Thanks.

PS, idea for spawn could be a compass made floor with the N,E,S,W directions of the map, spruced up! if you know what I mean

Added you to the whitelist. Do your best. You'll need the new launcher from https://mojang.com/2013/06/minecraft-1-6-pre-release/ - and set the version to 1.6 snapshot in the profile editor rather than 1.6.1 snapshot. 

I'm up for helping set up spawn town too :)

Added.

looking good cant wait to start over fresh.Will the server be coming up on july 1st with new version?

would offer to help with spawn but ive already updated my minecraft to the latest.

What happened to the giant "N" and compas?

Not yet added. Want to be whitelisted so you can add it?

Please, I just want to look. I can't seem to connect as I'm running 1.6.1? :s

Set the version to 1.6 snapshot. Also, you're whitelisted.

Meph I tried to get on earlier and i was not whitelisted yet :( thought that the old Hero;s would have already  been added.

Meph I tried to get on earlier and i was not whitelisted yet :( thought that the old Hero;s would have already  been added.

Sorry, only now saw your post. Whitelisted.

Please, I just want to look. I can't seem to connect as I'm running 1.6.1? :s

This is the spawn now after some cleaning up:

Screen-Shot-2013-06-29-at-18.01.32.png

The quartz pillar marks the actual spawn, the beacon is there for decoration purposes and as a landmark. Obviously this needs more work.

Added you to the whitelist. Do your best. You'll need the new launcher from https://mojang.com/2013/06/minecraft-1-6-pre-release/ - and set the version to 1.6 snapshot in the profile editor rather than 1.6.1 snapshot. 

Added.

Mephistopheles, I'd be happy to help if you still need some. 

-Fidgy1

I was whitelisted hero on old server and i dont seem to be whitelisted for this server.

Id blasteron

thanks

Corrections i was a peon i think the rank was called ability to use server and build.

Some more progress has been made yesterday. Most of the credit goes to Nuculi and Louisifer.

post-1302-0-45118100-1372574830.png

puma1: You're whitelisted. To all others: I'm selective as to who is whitelisted while we're still setting things up. Sorry.

no problem i look forward to release to get back in there and build again.I will miss my old farm and village but be good to start over.Im sure lousifer will make something amazing again.And the new spawn point is looking nice.

puma1: You're whitelisted. To all others: I'm selective as to who is whitelisted while we're still setting things up. Sorry.

Its a bit weird that I got turned down to be whitelisted when I have thousands of posts and been on neowin for years and someone who has under 10 got waved through -.^

Baffling that I got turned down when I have thousands of posts and been on neowin for years and someone who has under 10 got waved through :/

You didn't ask to be whitelisted on the new server instance, did you?