Well then guess need to check it again, haven't loaded it up since the weekend. Did they have another patch since then for PC, or any other platform?

Game works and is stable for me now. Been playing a good bit over the weekend and am now able to enjoy the game.

Even unlocked C4 and got the AWS LMG unlock after 3x Bike + C4 into various Armored vehicles.

Then in a moment of utter Battlefield "OMG THAT JUST HAPPENEND?!?!" as I was coming of a ridge on the mountainous side of Silk Road.

Jet flys low and I jump off bike as it goes off the ridge, straight into the jet, just as I detonate the C4. Best BF kill I have ever had!!!

• Like 1

This game's audio is very quiet.

I have to turn my speakers up 40% more to play then remember to turn them back down afterward.

It's not my system.

This game's audio is very quiet.

I have to turn my speakers up 40% more to play then remember to turn them back down afterward.

It's not my system.

Maybe adjusting the in game audio a whole bunch will help you not having to adjust system settings each time you play?!

Maybe adjusting the in game audio a whole bunch will help you not having to adjust system settings each time you play?!

Obviously the in-game audio is set to max.

Some games (probably 1 in 15 or something) seem to have quiet audio.

It's happened for 10+ years, I'm just used to it :)

Probably Tuesday, should be excellent maps but really no intention of getting them until 100% certain the game runs properly. Had enough of supporting DICE with their hijinx.

This is the most unplayable game I've ever had the misfortune of playing, thanks to this patch. The lag issues and rubberbanding are insane.

Any Premium members managed to download Naval Strike yet? I checked the XB this morning but it wasn't showing.

I got the usual update for my PS4, and my friends list on PSN was full of people playing Carrier Assault, I was playing InfamohInfamous though.

This is the most unplayable game I've ever had the misfortune of playing, thanks to this patch. The lag issues and rubberbanding are insane.

Did you expect anything else out of EA? I stopped playing Battlefield after 2. The amount of crap they loaded in the game to take away from game play and teamwork with all the stats crap, requiring Origin and the requiring of a ranked server if you are a server owner is just beyond lame. RIP Battlefield!

hmmm I haven't had any issues with rubberbanding on BF4 lately, except for on one server, but that was the servers for, or when I forgot to turn off downloads and uploads in the background and have pings in the 150-700 and probably packetloss. 

Also the server I play on have scripts that keep reminding of you teamwork, auto recruiting people into squads and some other stuff to encourage teamwork. I see nearly as much teamwork there as I did in the early days of BF2. it's not the features that stop teamwork, it's all the players. in the early days of BF2 there was teamwork because most players where BF2 players who wanted to teamwork, then you got more and more modern war FPS players who didn't care. 

hmmm I haven't had any issues with rubberbanding on BF4 lately, except for on one server, but that was the servers for, or when I forgot to turn off downloads and uploads in the background and have pings in the 150-700 and probably packetloss. 

Also the server I play on have scripts that keep reminding of you teamwork, auto recruiting people into squads and some other stuff to encourage teamwork. I see nearly as much teamwork there as I did in the early days of BF2. it's not the features that stop teamwork, it's all the players. in the early days of BF2 there was teamwork because most players where BF2 players who wanted to teamwork, then you got more and more modern war FPS players who didn't care. 

I'm referring to the Xbox One version and the new DLC. I have yet to meet someone who says it isn't insanely laggy.

origin just update my game with a 533.68mb patch, but i have no idea what's fixed as battlelog is down. game exe = v1.2.0.1

naval strike just started download and then stopped @ 411mb with a network timeout error.

Is this game still broken? Haven't touched it since the first Mantle update to just see performance gains (which was surprising even with a 7990).

Broken launch. Broken stride. The second expansion consists entirely of maps grown old. The third expansion is delayed and yet I lost my waning interest months ago.

I used to love you, Battlefield. I used to talk you up to my friends. I told of your triumphs and exhilaration.

Now I loathe you. You disgust me.

• Like 2

PC is more or less fixed and working again after a couple of dodgy patches end of Feb - mid March.

New maps are actually a blast. Was dubious about the water world style of them, but it works pretty well.

Wow nice lack of hit markers there!

I really wish they would sort these issues out, I can't believe how bad the Naval Strike maps are when on 64 player servers. The rubberbanding is shocking and just puts me off what seem like pretty decent maps!