Explosion at Boston Marathon *NSFW IMAGES*

Wonder why he targeted Boston for? Wouldn't say a baseball game or a concert do more 'damage' ?

Still, sad it happened.

Wonder why he targeted Boston for? Wouldn't say a baseball game or a concert do more 'damage' ?

Still, sad it happened.

Who is 'he'?

Conspiracy theorists are all over this like flies on sh*t. I wouldn't put any stock in what they say.

It was Neil Armstrong who was told to do it by the Government because they were angry that the moon landing was fake.

• Like 3

Guys the no legs guy was just confirmed dead.

Source? So far, I've seen an 8 year old, and a women are amongst the dead.

I don't know why anyone is debating whether or not if its a terrorist attack. It's either foreign to domestic, but still a terror attack. it's not a non terrorist attack.

People only want to seem to call it a terrorist attack if the person who set the bomb is Islamic or something weird like that.

"Terrorist" is a generic term that was too loosely applied to anything and everything for a long time, now all of a sudden people are hesitant to call things by their real name. It was an attack that was designed to harm civilians for the purpose of inflicting fear, pain, and causing chaos. It served no military purpose, was not directed at military personnel, and there was no continued assault after the fact. It was a terrorist attack.

Yeah, it's a terrorist attack at this point, but "terrorist attack" has such a broad meaning. In this case, it seems It was a one-off attack conceived by an opportunist.

I read that some of the newton massacre people were on hand in the stands.. talk about having had enough activity for one year.. :/

The FBI has already said it's a terrorist attack. What they don't know yet is if its international or domestic.

The FBI has already said it's a terrorist attack. What they don't know yet is if its international or domestic.

Well what else would it be? You don't set off bombs in the middle of crowds to inspire confidence.

Thank God the FBI has confirmed it though, don't know what we would have done otherwise. :dontgetit:

Well what else would it be? You don't set off bombs in the middle of crowds to inspire confidence.

Yes but in the beginning they were hesitant to declare it a terrorist attack. You and I both know better, but for some reason they did not want to officially admit it.

Yes but in the beginning they were hesitant to declare it a terrorist attack. You and I both know better, but for some reason they did not want to officially admit it.

They don't want a repeat of 9/11 when "terrorist attack by Bin Laden" was being said within minutes of it happening when they couldn't have possibly known that for a fact.

You know there's reporters that were probably dying to say it's North Korea or AQ's comeback.

well. let's analyze this a bit

Possibilities.

Left Wing Terrorists - most likely to attacked moneyed interests and conventions as well as right wing politicians

Right Wing Terrorists - most likely to attack government buildings and left wing politicians

Islamic Terrorists - likely to attack wherever the greatest civilian population is

Random crazy person - crazy is crazy.

You choose.

So sad! What a sad, sad day. My condolences go out to the families affected by this terrible, horrific tragedy. :(

Fox News contributor Erik Rush has called for all Muslims to be killed in the wake of the deadly blasts that struck the Boston Marathon.

As of writing this, no details have been released yet on the suspects behind the bomb blasts in Boston, with the investigations ongoing yet Rush chose this moment to tell the world of his hatred of Muslims.

Rush has taken the tweet down, but the tweet can still be viewed here, courtesy of screen capture:

post-360412-0-59023300-1366093125.jpg

Read more: http://www.digitaljo.../article/348036

I wish I would have woken up this morning with some other news.

I am horrified by the destruction caused by yet another senseless terrorist attack.

Fox News contributor Erik Rush has called for all Muslims to be killed in the wake of the deadly blasts that struck the Boston Marathon.

As of writing this, no details have been released yet on the suspects behind the bomb blasts in Boston, with the investigations ongoing yet Rush chose this moment to tell the world of his hatred of Muslims.

Rush has taken the tweet down, but the tweet can still be viewed here, courtesy of screen capture:

post-360412-0-59023300-1366093125.jpg

Read more: http://www.digitaljo.../article/348036

Jesus ****ing christ, what the **** humanity.