Explosion at Boston Marathon *NSFW IMAGES*

When they catch the person/people responsible for this, and they will, there shouldnt be a trial. They should be promptly executed. They gave no thought to killing/injuring others, and probably enjoyed it, so why should their rights be protected.

Anyway, glad none of my family in the Boston area were around there. Sorry for all the people who were tho.

When they catch the person/people responsible for this, and they will, there shouldnt be a trial. They should be promptly executed. They gave no thought to killing/injuring others, and probably enjoyed it, so why should their rights be protected.

Anyway, glad none of my family in the Boston area were around there. Sorry for all the people who were tho.

Their rights should be protected because that's the difference between animals like the person that did this and a functional society.

His actions are so repulsive for just this reason, we shouldn't join him in this.

• Like 5

If people do bad things to people because people did bad things to people then Society is getting pretty well nowhere. Besides, for all you know, we'd be doing them a huge favor.

Just look at who posted that video on Youtube: NWOTruthChannel....

nuff said.

I don't want to get into a whole separate debate, however to be 100% fair that image (original + zoom in) didn't originate from the "NWOTruthChannel" channel. I have seen it scattered around the web since around 30 minutes after I heard it happened.

I don't want to get into a whole separate debate, however to be 100% fair that image (original + zoom in) didn't originate from the "NWOTruthChannel" channel. I have seen it scattered around the web since around 30 minutes after I heard it happened.

You know there are plenty of armchair professionals around.

But yes, let's don't get into a whole separate debate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no conspiracy theorist, he just looks very suspicious, the way his back his arched made him look very calm and not running. This was just after the first explosion too.

If you notice, he has no direct LOS to the blasts, so he could not have seen them go off. Conspiracy theory. Nice try though :)

why do we have to have a conspiracy theory pop up for literally everything anymore.. this is one bad thing about the internet..... everyone pushes stuff as truth with no proof.. this is almost as stupid as the Obama reptilian alien secret service the other week

I feel terrible for the loss of this man's legs.. and the other victims of this trajedy

Nobody deserved this.. nobody.

I have a friend from Boston who's also a member of Neowin. I really hope he's okay!

Prayers to the victims and their families, by the way.

Update: he's fine. I contacted him outside of Neowin (via texting on his cell). :)

He's a sweet guy, heh.

I think the picture of the man with most of his leg blown away really captures the horror of the attack. Too often those who are injured get overlooked, with everybody focusing on the number of fatalities. It's hard to imagine what going through that must be like but it certainly wouldn't be easy. :no:

I think the picture of the man with most of his leg blown away really captures the horror of the attack. Too often those who are injured get overlooked, with everybody focusing on the number of fatalities. It's hard to imagine what going through that must be like but it certainly wouldn't be easy. :no:

that picture makes me shudder... seeing bones sticking out and the main veins dangling *shudders* poor guy

I have a gut wrenching feeling the toll will climb overnight. :(

It was pretty crowdy over there

I thought this was pretty odd

post-317332-0-05771500-1366075857.jpg

that picture makes me shudder... seeing bones sticking out and the main veins dangling *shudders* poor guy

I hadn't noticed the veins until you mentioned it, though I didn't spend a huge amount of time looking at the picture (it's pretty harrowing).

Not really. It didn't seem to be a large bomb so if you were a bit down the street it's perfectly conceivable that you might not recognise the sound.

not really that odd, everyone cheering is very loud if you've been to a marathon its hard to hear anything... if you are at ground level that is all you hear, go above people it starts to dull out how the sound travels plays a big role in that... the TV cameras where either in the road or above the level of most people, so they got hit by the sound wave pretty well... you are a person at ground level, it gets drowned out pretty easily

>

Too often those who are injured get overlooked, with everybody focusing on the number of fatalities. It's hard to imagine what going through that must be like but it certainly wouldn't be easy. :no:

Amen. The days after I lost my right leg were indescribable. Wouldn't wish if on anyone.

What angers me is I've already got several friends on Facebook asking what country was responsible for this. As if America is somehow dissolved of all evil persons. We're so good at pointing the finger, never looking in the mirror. Some of the people making these comments have wished will-ill on our President in the past. Just absolutely baffles me...

I'm not one to cling to the news and follow minute-by-minute coverage so I'll just say that I'm really saddened by what happened. Sad for Boston. Sad for the folks participating/cheering at the marathon. Truly heinous act.

In the news articles, one person keeps repeating he could smell cordite in the smoke.

What is cordite used for? (apart from the obvious)

I only ask as I thought peroxide bombs were most likely used.