Boston Bombing Suspects - MIT Shooting - Manhunt

They've got someone at gunpoint with a "device" under his jacket. Described as white, 60-70yrs old.

just heard that, they're warning about cell phone traffic

There's still a lot going with the detained car in Niagara Falls, NY. Police moving everyone away and blocking the scene.

Watertown: Not the suspect they are looking for. Wearing a vest and holding a device in his hand. Appears to be a older male, they have him on the ground and they are moving EOD team in.

It baffles me that there are people in the watertown area stupid enough to leave their homes at a time like this.

They keep mentioning a "bear". I assume it's an acronym?

Or codename, just be careful of what information you post.

It baffles me that there are people in the watertown area stupid enough to leave their homes at a time like this.

you realize, not everyone listens to the news, and checks the internet before they go out of their house

• Like 1

from abcnews feed, suspect #1 threw a smoke bomb at police,was walking through the smoke a firing at police while suspect #2 ran away. looks like they were pretty much caught and the older brother sacrificed his life so his brother can get away.

Or codename, just be careful of what information you post.

They're referring to it as an object. Someone in the chat said it's an armored vehicle.

Edit: Confirmed above me now.

you realize, not everyone listens to the news, and checks the internet before they go out of their house

QFT. I moved out of waltham last year but still got alert from the City in the morning - when I called a friend who lives there, he had no idea about this.