Boston Bombing Suspects - MIT Shooting - Manhunt

Second person, but NOT suspect #2, has been taken into custody.

4 people now?

They don't do this because they are worried he is going to go to the airport and fly away..... :rolleyes:

then why?

heres the problem: the house is surrounded by other houses. people have been told to stay inside their homes. if he has a bomb on him.....

stupid. at this point he has no cash or ways to access a airport.

That's so civilian aircraft don't get in the way of LE helicopters, etc.

NBC anchor, on air right now, is visibly anxious... Odd hearing her audibly sigh and stress out on air.

Sounds like he's not in any of the homes, sighting indicated in an industrial area behind the homes

Do they actually have confirmed from police and officials that suspect number 1 is dead?

Scanner had PD stating they were informed of another person such like one in custody?

Do they actually have confirmed from police and officials that suspect number 1 is dead?

Scanner had PD stating they were informed of another person such like one in custody?

yes, that has been confirmed.

bbc has changed to a weather feed? what has happened?

FBI HRT (their SWAT) is on the scene. Getting serious.

damn it.....he has a hostage?

why wont this ****er just die?

Yes, one is dead. A few other people have been arrested at this point, but no confirmation that they have the other suspect.

bbc has changed to a weather feed? what has happened?

damn it.....he has a hostage?

why wont this ****er just die?

A dead suspect is the last thing the police want.

Claims the suspect is posting online somewhere

i did post a facebook profile some time ago where the last last post was on sept 2012......the last one was 8 minutes ago.

Sometimes they cut the feed while a hot entry is happening. Stops the perps from seeing what's coming and broadcasters don't always like showing people die live.

Do you still have that, apparently the suspect is claiming he's gonna kill them all for killing his brother.

i did post a facebook profile some time ago where the last last post was on sept 2012......the last one was 8 minutes ago.

Brother apparently posted / mentioned or left a note someone or online he's going to kill everyone for killing his brother..

COP ON SCANNER: 'He is posting online -- "I will kill all of you, as you killed my brother" '...