Boston Bombing Suspects - MIT Shooting - Manhunt

If he's posting online, he's probably using a cellphone. Won't take long to get the IP address he's using, track that to his cell provider, get his number and trace his rough location via the cell he used.

exactly like i said; i doubt it as he started tweeting a hour ago

its fake, he isnt doing anything online.

they have closed off the entire block to those houses to the media; no feeds at all.

Credit: Reddit - Here are some other links for various media/streams

Police scanner feeds

Video News Feeds

Audio news feeds

News feeds

Informative articles

Twitter feeds of on-site people

Maps of locations

Recordings of events

FBI and National Guard have been in town all week. Obviously they needed more than just the BPD for this, considering the BPD still has other things to do.

National guard doesn't typically wear those colors nor drive desert cammo vehicles, at least not any national guard I've seen.

I'm all for BPD kicking some ass, but its a little too far if we're sending military units in..

• Like 1

CBS tweeted that Boston PD is asking Social Media users not to post what they hear on scanners

Seriously. If the guys have more bombs, and they know where the cops are, and other people are, none of this will end well.

Just be quiet for a few hours. They'll get them.

National guard doesn't typically wear those colors nor drive desert cammo vehicles, at least not any national guard I've seen.

I'm all for BPD kicking some ass, but its a little too far if we're sending military units in..

Seriously? If we can't use the military when a major city is bombed, what good are they...