CW

Just watched the first episode, really enjoyed it. Not as black and white as I thought it would be so it will easily hold my interest and the special effects are top notch! Only downside is I'm called Stephen and people constantly saying my name made me feel weird :P Off to give the 2nd episode a watch now!

I dunno what to think about this... They've changed quite a lot of stuff from the original.. The actors are too old, for a start... Tomorrow People are meant to "break out" in puberty...

They're also meant to be incapable of violence; are they keeping that?

They are incapable of murdering. I don't know if that is a difference from the originals but they can fight in this one and even accidentally cause death, but they can't kill with intent.

I think the acting could be better but it's not too bad of a show.

In the original, they could use stun guns, but no physical violence.  Of course, bear in mind that in the original show, they were children. The oldest was 17 and they went down to about 12ish.

• 2 weeks later...

So how does this compare to Heroes exactly? At all? In any way? I don't want to get involved in another super show for it to get cancelled like Heroes with no fricken ending.

So how does this compare to Heroes exactly? At all? In any way? I don't want to get involved in another super show for it to get cancelled like Heroes with no fricken ending.

It's people with the same gift, but some it's stronger and can do other stuff...they are on the run and hiding from a Government organisation...it's a bit like Heroes in terms of "Powers"